New Features you'd like to see in MUA2

Started by Ebak, March 15, 2008, 10:58AM

Previous topic - Next topic
bring back the ability to set the ai agressiveness,and what power should they most rely on,so i can have good boosters using the booster,and power using power.how hard could this be ?

One more idea. Let the AI allies use the flight ability more often, as well as their powers, not when you command them to use them.

they would get more stuck into walls then they do now,lol.and most flyers already do fly,ms marvel and the magician guy,hover instead of walking.

So does Namor in BliZZ's mod.

I think they should actually use their flight ability.

Quote from: Ebak on March 15, 2008, 10:58AM
For me great new features would be the following:

1. The different outfits offer slightly different superpowers than the others, like Iron Spiderman. One super attack that would be unique to that suit would be the metal arms etc, maybe have a power that changes when a new outfit is selected that is relevant to the outfit. The WarMachine outfit for Iron man could use the shoulder gattling gun or something.

2. The ability to select alternate outfits for the villains, want to face Ultimate Shocker? Then you can change their outfit from the options menu after you unlock it.

3. Level Select, replay from a certain position in the game.

4. You can unlock special characters through other means, like the Imperfects if you find and defeat them within hidden areas in the game.

5. MANY more outfits for the characters.

6. Make more use out of peoples unique abilities, such as Icemans ability to create bridges etc, they aren't used alot in the original game.

7. DLC for PC!!!

8. Make more mod friendly.

that i good idea with the alternate skins.

but on the idea for the imperfect marvel wood have two by them from EA.

He already PM'ed me about it. Previous post deleted.

number 1. is really a good idea
Quote from: armored captian america on May 13, 2008, 12:40PM
that i good idea with the alternate skins.

but on the idea for the imperfect marvel wood have two by them from EA.

First of all, make the fighting the same as XML2. They should make it so that people who play xml can understand how to play mua. Also, they should put in more characters and put them all in for ALL the systems. My bro was extremely disappointed about not being able to be Colossus and I wanted to be Venom. Lastly, make it so that after you beat some of the villains, you can control them, like in Spider-Man: Friend or Foe.

vs mode
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Yeah, but it's gotta be better than XML2's versus mode.  I'd more like to see a team-vs-team mode.  So you could play last man standing, deathmatch, capture the flag, etc.  Imagine playing capture the flag with all Spideys vs all Venoms :D

i liked the  xml1 vs mode
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Spideys and Venoms would be fun. I can actually imagine that. :laugh:

Yeah a customizable versus mode would be awesome. You could recreate famous battles from Marvel and such. All your favorite heroes trying to take down the Hulk would be awesome.

Also team play needs to be better. I'm guessing since the game is called FUSION there will be better teamwork, but i want to be able to like give commands to get a plan going. MUA 1 was too much of a free for all with each character running from one enemy to the next. Some characters are fighters and others are defenders and I didn't see that with the AI's. Isn't combining the powers of the various marvel heroes together to defeat a powerful enemy what it is all about?

Quote from: the amazing spiderman on May 23, 2008, 09:40AM
i liked the  xml1 vs mode

sorry to be offtopic, but how was it different from the xml2
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

It wasn't any different aside from the fact that there were only 4 powers/character.