Official Characters -- Beta v3 RELEASED (Mar 21, 2008)

Started by Teancum, March 21, 2008, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
*whew* Thanks for the confirmation Kamasalasi.  I thought I'd have to hunt down the problems and make a patch.

Quote from: Teancum on March 23, 2008, 02:47PM
*whew* Thanks for the confirmation Kamasalasi.  I thought I'd have to hunt down the problems and make a patch.

The powerstyle isn't the one intended for sure... :P

Yeah, still gotta fix that, but I thought that a package file was screwed up too.

Quote from: iammingy on March 23, 2008, 01:55PM
-_-"||
"herostat" is the one. Double click on it.

the cfg icon confused me sorry. i figured at without u anyway  :P   anyway cyc works, nc works ronin works bw works mags works, theres only tht problem with cap. marvel (well there one with  hawkeye but itsz to small to even mention) i did a whole copy and paste of thw actors folder. so cap. marvel shpould work...
p.s. so i can download mingys  :doom: and play wih it?

I found it pretty ironic that Doom had an energy attack that was very similar to one of Iron Man's. They both have that chargeable large energy blast. :)

And his voiceset has me laughing all the time.

Quote from: Kamasalasi on March 23, 2008, 06:52PM
I found it pretty ironic that Doom had an energy attack that was very similar to one of Iron Man's. They both have that chargeable large energy blast. :)

And his voiceset has me laughing all the time.

Yeah, I *think* Teancum based the sounds on Iron Man's, too. Also, Doom's blocking animation is same as Iron Man's as well. It's a pretty decent character, better than Magneto at least.

Only some of the sounds, the lightning bolt is Thor's for example.

To my heroselect work with this new roost I only need to change my old herostat.cfg to the herostat.cfg from the mod? I tried this and this can't work

you have to add the new characters to the user interface, i'm not sure if you did that part or not

like add the characters using the part on the right of the window

Yes, i see this and add doom an venom which are not appearing at my list after that this work right thanks norrin. And another question my nightcrawler skins doesn't have swords (only the age of apocalypse of course)isn't that on the herostat.cfg from the official mod ?

The herostat.cfg from the official mod should have the update in there.  If you've got an older version in your herostat.cfg you'll need to re-add him.

Magneto is one of my favorite characters, haha. I think the only weak spot for him is his Xtreme. I suppose everyone has their preferences though. Definitely having a lot of fun trying out a larger variety of characters that the Official pack provides. Each team combo forces you into different techniques of play.