Moonstar MOD (with sounds)

Started by shafcrawler, March 27, 2008, 07:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah i started a new game and they dont appear at all. its cool though cause the powers she does have are awesome

@serenityq2: I really apologise for not being of any help. I seriously can't figure out why you are having the problem. I downloaded the file twice and checked them. They're still showing in my game. If you get the chance, try decompiling the talent/powerstyle entries and check whether the entries for the moves are there.

oh, and  btw, thanks for the comment!

I'm makig a MOD of a character I've created called Shadow. And one of his xtreme powers he summons a minion.

Is there any code in powerstyle for summon, for example, a character like Hell Hound (one of those dogs) with his own skeleton, powerstyle and sound?

Please, if anyone knows it, HELP MEEEE!

I installed the mod but Im also getting no powers for Moonstar.

Check the package files. you might have misplaced one.

I check everything and it seems to be there as I copied and moved thigns straight as they were in the file. All that is showing up is 3 talent skills and no powers

May 28, 2008, 01:20AM #21 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 01:36AM by shafcrawler
Updated the MOD with power sounds and minor edits + new icons, hud heads, menu portrait and loadscreen. I personally recommend giving the sounds a try, as I've grown very fond of them, especially her xtreme sounds.

Also, the two powers I had added seem to have disappeared on me too, So until I sort it out, the mod stays minus those powers. Enjoy!

Yeah, another preview video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKlo5zBMeWo

Have to thank ramen for guiding me to this wonderful software. Kudos to you, bro!

Wow, major kudos on that one.  I wondered how you'd pull off the arrow firing.  I wonder if that animation would look terrible on a male character...

May 28, 2008, 08:31AM #24 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:41AM by shafcrawler
Quote from: Teancum on May 28, 2008, 08:14AM
I wonder if that animation would look terrible on a male character...

um... I don't think so...

EDIT: correction, I DO think so...  :laugh:

Quote from: shafcrawler on May 28, 2008, 01:20AM
Also, the two powers I had added seem to have disappeared on me too, So until I sort it out, the mod stays minus those powers. Enjoy!

what do you mean disappeared?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

just check out your video, great job man!!!

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on May 28, 2008, 12:08PM
what do you mean disappeared?

I have no clue whatsoever. They just don't appear in the game. It's got to be some limit of the character spot I'm using or something, but anything after the Xth entry (I forgot which one) in the talents refuse to show in-game, just for her. If I move the entries up a spot, they show, but the lower powers are gone. Have to figure it out somehow.

Awesome video, thanks for the attention to detail on the Character, powers and crazy amount of costumes.

Love this mod - but I can't get the bow to appear.

Whenever she shoots an arrow she twirls and an arrow comes out of her hand which is quite strange!

Anyone got any ideas what I may have done wrong?