Aliens Contact Stan Lee.

Started by muafan, April 01, 2008, 12:01PM

Previous topic - Next topic
a Group of shape-shifting aliens known as the "skrulls" have contqacted Stan Lee. it seems as if mr. Lee had obtianed knowledge of them through a freind  (Peter Anderson) who  is really the Skrull agent P'tand. "we are peaceful, people" said skrull empress Ik'rt. "we will sue Stan for libel"

a picyure of the Skrulls:

news flash!   

stan has been atacted by rouge skrull kl'rt. this guy "said the empress" says Make war, not love" we cant jail him but his anoying. please, we are sorry"

stan said "i knew them Skrulls were evil"

April 01, 2008, 04:24PM #2 Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:42PM by muafan
as u probably gueseed these were not real aliens. they were part of a secret society known as them knights of wertham who want to ban all comics. stan is suing.

edit:
heres a pic of Lionel Dufry Esq. the leader of the knights:

Wow seems like a bad attempt to rise your post count

nope, just an april fools joke. if somebody falls for the first 2 posts then theyed relly be fools but the third one..... i could imaginew tht hapining.
p.s. did anyone get the "knights of wertham" joke.

April 02, 2008, 04:34PM #7 Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 04:37PM by muafan
Quote from: Gevth on April 02, 2008, 04:16PM
You know, they're making a Legend of Zelda movie:
http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html
is this an atempt to turn this thread into a disucusion of  april fools 08 thread?  or are u just trying tomake another conversation?

erm... O... K... ^^

Would have been better to say something like...

"MUA II annouced at [create a fake adress] It will feature more that 40 playable characters..."

I know, i know... doing that in this type of forum is considered an evil and inconsiderate act of psicological torture... but still ^^

Cheers

It's psychological, BTW.

Nah, I think it should feature more than 50 characters. The lists ppm made definitely made me want more, and think about characters that I haven't originally thought before.

And muafan, why did you quad-post?