whch game

Started by muafan, April 14, 2008, 02:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
? i wanna get wanna them but i only want to get one so, which is better?which is better xml1 or 2>

XML1 is more 'classic' X-Men in my opinion, while XML2 has brotherhood characters.  I liked the first one much more, but they're both great.

Personally, I like XML2 better then the first. They are both great, just like Teancum said. I just like the fact that there are more powers, you can keep leveling up your characters and there's a good variety of characters to choose from in the second one. (Just my opinion.)

I'd agree with that, however story-wise I love the first one lots more.  If you could combine XML2 powers and number of characters with XML1's story you'd have a perfect X-Men game.

That's funny that you said that, I thought of that after I posted my comment earlier today. lol It would be awesome to combine it like that. (Just add in the MUA graphics along with it) I actually have to say, now that I think about it, that the first one is really good. When I first got it, I played it over and over and over. I still play it now. (Only because I like being on the streets and fighting the sentinels. Plus, I can pick people up while playing as Rogue and throw em', that's just funny to me.)

I'd go for XML2. Just look at the amazing mods on this site.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on April 25, 2008, 01:41AM
I'd go for XML2. Just look at the amazing mods on this site.

thats not much good to me since i'm getting it for ps2

Oh OK. Just a thought since most people who visit this site have either MUA or XML2 for the PC, in order to get these mods.

Quote from: muafan on June 06, 2008, 02:46PM
thats not much good to me since i'm getting it for ps2
Id reccommend you get it for the PC. It has better graphics, MUCH better loading times and of course the mods. Theres absolutely no advantage to getting it for the PS2 over the PC

Plus the fact that the PC exclusively has Pyro and Sabretooth.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 08, 2008, 01:49AM
Plus the fact that the PC exclusively has Pyro and Sabretooth.
I wouldnt count those as an advantage as they are pretty much identical to Sunfire and Wolverine. with minor tweaks

I liked the first one much more.  If XML2 had the character set of XML, XML2 would be perfect.

Quote from: garbdoubt19 on June 09, 2008, 02:24AM
I liked the first one much more.  If XML2 had the character set of XML, XML2 would be perfect.
lol...but getting the mods on this site makes XML2 perfect with the character set of XML plus more