Hi to all

Started by aYeung, April 17, 2008, 02:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

April 17, 2008, 05:29PM #16 Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 05:45PM by iammingy
Quote from: Midnight Curse on April 17, 2008, 06:05AM
Do I know you?

Find your answer in your brain (memory cells) and/or:

Quote from: baboom on November 24, 2007, 01:02AM
Hey Midnight Curse (Jonathan Chang) i know you, your in my school,i'm one of you best friends, but admit it, you don't have anything except for a PS2 and a PC so stop lying on the forums!

:laugh: how many different accounts does he need to make before he realises his not welcome anymore ???

lol! Midnight Curse how old are you if you go to elementry never mind
Quote from: Venom on April 17, 2008, 07:47PM
:laugh: how many different accounts does he need to make before he realises his not welcome anymore ???

Quote from: ladykiller on April 17, 2008, 09:14PM
lol! Midnight Curse how old are you if you go to elementry never mind

Do you really need to provoke another flaming issue?
Someone lock this topic. It's getting out of hand.
^^^^
No, you are NOT going to start making fun of me, iammingy. Or anyone else.

Midnight Curse, you are on thin ice, given that your 'friend' is this banned poster.
Please don't make it worse by confusing yourself with a Moderator and giving orders about which threads to lock.
Everyone else: don't provoke or harass other members, please. By all means disagree with opinions, but leave the person alone.

April 18, 2008, 11:27AM #21 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:34AM by iammingy
Quote from: Midnight Curse on April 18, 2008, 03:03AM
No, you are NOT going to start making fun of me, iammingy. Or anyone else.

What the heck? How did I make fun of you? That baboom guy told you exactly who he was in that quote and he was the one making fun of you, not me. @_@ Stop turning every single "ANTI-Midnight Curse" thing to me already.

Stop mocking like you don't know him; you have admitted numerous times, in multiple threads, that you know baboom, in real life.

PS: This is not meant to be against you in any way.

Quote from: iammingy on April 18, 2008, 11:27AM
What the heck? How did I make fun of you? That baboom guy told you exactly who he was in that quote and he was the one making fun of you, not me. @_@ Stop turning every single "ANTI-Midnight Curse" thing to me already.

Stop mocking like you don't know him; you have admitted numerous times, in multiple threads, that you know baboom, in real life.

PS: This is not meant to be against you in any way.

Aaaaannnd we're locked.