Aaaaand another Spidey game...

Started by Noelemahc, April 17, 2008, 09:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Clickie.

I'm feeling ecstatic. Spiderman GTA is what this looks like, y'know? The trailer and the promise of teaming up with bad guys not for the sake of saving the world sound quite ominous :)

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Looks like its gonna be a good game ... All the black web everywere looks like venom is gonna be somehow involved with the storyline . Better set my alarm clock so i dont miss the premiere of the trailer lol :D

April 18, 2008, 12:59AM #3 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 01:05AM by cvc
Wow here we go again SpiderMan I'm wondering about the black suit can't wait for release turning grreen must stay under control.I noticed the makers will be another one hard or not modifiable rats.I hope its a pc title ported to the others so we can get high quality.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I noticed on the site it says that you can choose which Marvel Heros and Villians you fight with or against, so this is most likely a must for all Marvel fans.

Yep. Let's just hope that the list will be sufficiently vast and maybe even beyond the Spidey-norm, y'know? *crosses fingers in hopes of seeing Deadpool*

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

As the game is also coming for PC, I really think that this topic should be in General Discussion. I almost missed the great news because of that! :spiderman:
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

April 18, 2008, 07:24AM #8 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 07:27AM by Rasdel
Ok... let me see if i get this right.

You are telling me that a new Marvel game is coming out and that it's GTA-ish, meaning freedom to walk/fly/swing around the city looking for "trouble" PLUS you can choose different Marvel Heroes??

Ok, don't get me wrong but wouldn't this be like a "single-player" version of the Marvel MMORPG that got canceled?

BTW, my hero WISH LIST:

Fantastic Four
i know it's not like MUA, but they where Stan's first Heroes plus they live in NY ^^... if you can't play them, at least let them make an appearance

Deadpool
TOTALLY AGREE THERE... it would be cool to have MORE weapons for him, like rifles and such ^^

Hulk
COME ON! This could be the CLOSEST THING to TOTAL DESTRUCTION so the Jolly Green Giant would be cool

Iron Man
Who doesn't want to fly around in that suit ^^

Black Cat
Very Likely

DareDevil
Another cool gameplay, similiar to Black Cat but i believe WAY cooler.

Basically each of this would let you experience the game in a different way... I HIGHLY DOUBT this is they way they would do it... but still ^^

I rather have Hulk than Luke Cage... since Hulk can jump while Luke must take a taxi ^^... but if they get Cage in, i hope this time we get Iron Fist too!!!

---EDIT---
I just realize it said you FIGHT WITH them, not PLAY WITH them :(... too bad, it would have ROCK to be able to play the same game with different heroes (ala MUA, but in a GTA-ish-city)

Cheers^^

April 18, 2008, 08:27AM #9 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 08:29AM by Noelemahc
QuoteYou are telling me that a new Marvel game is coming out and that it's GTA-ish, meaning freedom to walk/fly/swing around the city looking for "trouble" PLUS you can choose different Marvel Heroes??
No, you can only use Spidey. But you CAN team up with supposedly any hero or villain in the game.

Aaaaand Activision doesn't have the licensing rights to Iron Man anymore, remember? And there'll be a separate Hulk game when his new movie gets out :) But still, let's hope for a decently-sized roster of guest appearances.

Crimson Dynamo says:

It seems like they are aiming for the comic style. Spider-man's webline on his costume isn't silvery and the spider logo on his back isn't black! I hope we can see Hobgoblin and Toxin in this game!

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/142/14247565/img_5454738.html
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/866/866926/spider-man-web-of-shadows-art-20080416105002458.jpg

Man I just hope Herman Schultz( Shocker) makes an appearance in the game. Personally that's what I anticipate for Spiderman games. But hey, the trailer looks awesome, and ya hopefully Venom is somehow tied in!

April 18, 2008, 09:42PM #12 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:45PM by Midnight Curse
I hope all the FoF characters make an appearance. Or at least a cameo.

Several major Avengers like Cap and Shellhead would definitely make a nice addition. Daredevil as well.

Clickie.
Some more details (this gets priority over MUA2; there MIGHT be other selectable playable characters).

Crimson Dynamo says:

That sucks , mua2 being released next year they should release both this year  :nod: