Mortal Kombat: DC Universe?!

Started by Noelemahc, April 18, 2008, 02:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 27, 2008, 08:19PM #30 Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:41AM by Power Cosmic
Are you sure about this Teancum. I'm not sure it's 4 DLC Char's(2 MK & 2 DCU). Do you see Quan Chi pictures on that game. It said he must be an NPC & Secret Character.

October 29, 2008, 06:05AM #32 Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 06:13AM by Power Cosmic
Tean, how the hell is he, the skeleton guy who almost just liked Scorpion, he must be the real boss right. It's in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMvB3jTATw. Wait the minute. 4 DLC, you mean Cage, Goro, Aquaman & Robin. Which will be Robin. Dick or Tim.

I don't know, I'm only guessing.  No DLC has been confirmed yet.

Maybe. Say, do you see this 4(Cage, Goro, Aquaman & Robin) was been zapped by a yellow lightning. Ok the Kollektor Edition has been confirmed. See Game Info Features on www.worldscollide.com

Guys i know who will be the Final Boss. It's the one send the Rage. Everyone. Looks like we can call him self, The Rage Man. See

That Rage Man was a combination of Shao Kahn & Darkseid, no way. & that name was Dark Kahn.

There's another fatalities on post at post 2.

November 16, 2008, 03:47AM #39 Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 04:57AM by Power Cosmic

If there was a Tag Team, i gonna enjoy it.

Now you can see all Finishing Moves from different side:
Mortal Kombat
DC Universe

See my new topic.

Anyone knows, by any chance this game will release a PC version?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Good News everyone, there will be DLC of:
Downloadable content has been hinted at by creator Ed Boon, who has stated that they will be updating the game periodically with new content all the way up to the release of the next installment of the Mortal Kombat series. Although unclear of what specifics would be included, Boon has stated that there will be downloadable characters, arenas, and fatalities. Other hinted ideas through interviews have suggested alternate costumes, and added chapters to story mode.

Boon has stated that the first batch of DLC might be available for download by Christmas 2008.

Doomsday and Kung Lao were hinted at by Ed Boon, on X-Play.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on November 03, 2008, 11:04PM
Guys i know who will be the Final Boss. It's the one send the Rage. Everyone. Looks like we can call him self, The Rage Man. See

Yay! There was Deathstroke! (Deadpool is his copy and he is so cool!)