For Teancum!

Started by Luciano, April 26, 2008, 04:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have the star wars battlefront 2 game, the site gametoast is shut down, because for a few days i cant enter in the site.

The site works fine for me.?

For some coincidental reason, that has also recently occurred to me.

April 27, 2008, 01:41AM #3 Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 01:57AM by iammingy
Quote from: Luciano on April 26, 2008, 04:14PM
I have the star wars battlefront 2 game, the site gametoast is shut down, because for a few days i cant enter in the site.

That site (forum AND main site) works fine for me these few days...
You probably just happened to visit the site when it was archiving or something...

When i go to the site www.gametoast.com the site not loading, i have firefox and internet explorer and both programs tell me, it is imposible to find the web site.
It is the adress changes?

Quote from: Luciano on April 27, 2008, 02:09AM
When i go to the site www.gametoast.com the site not loading, i have firefox and internet explorer and both programs tell me, it is imposible to find the web site.
It is the adress changes?

No, it hasn't. I've just tried it in both IE7 and Opera 9.27 right now and I can still see the site just fine...

We've been having trouble for the last month with certain people not being able to view the site apparently (just checked our admin forum).  We don't know why it's happening, but try logging on at a friend or family member's house, or from somewhere public like a library.

Why not try the simpler means first? Clean the browser cache (CTRL+F5 when the error pops up), clear the cookies for the site (see your browser's manual for how to do that if you don't already know which you really should have), and the like. Usually helps.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

You can always try to proxy in via surfaz.com or something similar

April 27, 2008, 11:22AM #9 Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 11:57AM by Luciano
All time i clean my browsers but i cant see the site, the browser tell me it is "imposible to find the web site". Right now i try to see the site with both browsers but all time the same problem. I tell to my brother the site and he see in his laptop but all time the same problem. Who can help me? I try to use www.surfaz.com but nothing.
Teancum you can do something for me?, you can tell me if it is any updates about the battlefront 1 coversion pack, i have swbf_conversion_pack_1.9_l, it is any update next one.
Thx a lot for your help and thx for all people.

I released 1.8.4 Phoenix beta about 3 months ago, but some threads got deleted and I lost the download link.  When I release the next beta (a few months) I will post a link here as well for you.

Thx teancum, i want also the link for the version 1.9.1 patch and the las version 2.0, i dont need the phonex project.
Thx a lot teancum, good work for all.

Sorry for double post. :(
Hi Teancum, i am Jaden86, Wednesday 28 i was in my school and i post a topic in gamtoast site problems(i think :P) and it is Friday 30 and i can't see the site :(. So what i can do? I try all time with my brousers but nothing.
Thx to answer and help me.

Unfortunately we had many European and Asian spammers and people we banned.  They kept coming back, so we had to ban by region. 

So i don't see anymore the site gametoast.com?:(