More! Marvel! Movies!

Started by Noelemahc, May 05, 2008, 11:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Clickie.

This be cool, dudes.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

niiiiice.  can't wait for a Capt. America movie. I wonder if the general public will ever get tired of all these comic book movies

Damn!

An Avengers movie would definitely be cool, FTW!

New Avengers would not be bad either!

Isn't it rumored that Paul Walker from the Fast and the Furious is set to play as Cap?

Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America and Avengers movies officaly announced!

Marvel has officaly anounced the release of Iron Man 2 due 30th April 2010, Thor (to be directed by Matthew Vaugh) due July 2010, Captain America due summer 2011 and The Avengers due two months after that.

-Quote Marvel Database

I'm excited about Iron Man and The Avengers.  That is all.

I have a feeling Nick Fury shall cameo at the end of each individual Avenger movie, just like Iron Man.

Ironman was fun IMHO... i mean Robert Downey Jr did a great role as Tony Stark. I just wished there would have been a WarMachine appearance... but then again, now that Iroman II is confirmed Rhodes quote "Next time baby, next time" when he sees Mark II is just pretty much confirmed ^^ I wonder who would be the villain? Mandarin?... who knows...

And yeap, totally agree... Cap, Thor AND Ironman would probably have some Nick Furry Cameo to kick the Avengers film... i wonder WHICH avengers would they be? And if so... which actor would play the part... i hope the don't switch actors like in most movies :( ... it's just not the same

Cheers

Well I know Marvel has stated that they want to do Avengers with the original actors or not at all, but then again they recast Sabretooth in the Wolverine Movie, so who knows. I'm pretty sure that most of the actors signing up to play these parts are aware that they are going to be expected to be in the Avengers movie. Does anyone know if there is any news of a Nick Fury cameo in The Incredible Hulk? I've already heard about Tony Stark, and rumors of a Wolverine cameo.

I read somewhere that Forvau (or however you say the Iron Man director's name) thought Mandarin was a really 'dated' villain, so I doubt we'll see him.

Quote from: Teancum on May 11, 2008, 06:53PM
I read somewhere that Forvau (or however you say the Iron Man director's name) thought Mandarin was a really 'dated' villain, so I doubt we'll see him.
Yeah I heard him say that on a interview on the Australian sci-fi channel :D

Heh, somehow I knew you'd be the one to correct me. :P

As I mentioned before, Mandarin did have a somewhat relation with the name of the terrorist group: "Ten Rings".

Someone saw the captain america shield in the movie? some people  say it's a " previous" of the avengers movie.
http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/05/13/six-degrees-of-steve-rogers/