Iron Man Movie

Started by BliZZ, February 12, 2007, 02:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 03, 2007, 07:52AM #15 Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 08:01AM by Shauny7488
i see your point but what im trying to say is that hollywood keep messing around with the stories when they are fine the way they are

hopefully itll be good nonetheless, i think robert downey jr was a good choice for stark

This movie looks awesome,I seen the trailer when it first came out and I can't wait for it to come out. I'm probably gonna go see it like 3/4 times and then buy it.^^^ yea i think robert downey jr was a good choice to play stark.

Cool, trailer looks wikid, gonna see it when it comes out. BTW, when exactly will it come out?

its funny how serious marvel is getting with its movies

I think they learned from DC's mistakes with their's *remembers Batman movies of the past (Batman and Robin) and shudders*. I feel cold suddenly.  :nervous:

Quote from: ThatGuy on October 20, 2007, 04:28PM
I think they learned from DC's mistakes with their's *remembers Batman movies of the past (Batman and Robin) and shudders*. I feel cold suddenly.  :nervous:

Thing is, DC made the same mistake twice. Anyone remember Superman 4? (And arguably 3, although I know some have a soft spot for it what with Pryor and all....)

i hope 4 out of these villians are in the upcomung iron man movie.
manderin and ultimo:
crimson-dynamo:
M.O.D.O.K:
whirlwind:
and the iron man armors i want to see.
war machine armor.
the ultimate armor
iron maniac armor

[attachment deleted by admin]

hell yea, I would love to see some of those villians in it, along with all of those suits of armor. I can't wait till this movie comes out.