INVISIBLE WOMAN upgrades v1.0 (flight, etc.)

Started by iammingy, June 01, 2008, 11:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking Iron Man should create a photon shield generating from his left hand.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 26, 2008, 04:58PM
I was thinking Iron Man should create a photon shield generating from his left hand.
Kinda like what him and war machine does in marvel vs capcom ?

Yes precisely that. MDB says they possess one.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 26, 2008, 04:58PM

Yeah, but his existing block where he just braces himself and lets his armor take the hit looks so badass.  I'd think the characters who really could use powerFX shields would be people like Phoenix, Polaris, Magneto, Quasar, Captain Marvel, etc.

Spidey could use a webshield. Torch with a firewall. Anybody?

Have at it 'Curse.  I get Iammingy first for Xbox stuff. :P

Hey guys, look what i got w/ Invisible Woman new flight, now her flight just liked Silver Surfer, but no Silver Surfer board & actually i have a problem during her Invisibility when her flight, her skin won't dissapeared, but dissapeared to the enemy. I'll show the pics on my house. Well, i forgot to brought the USb to school, because the pics was in there.

Hey Iammingy!

Congrats for the excellent work on this mod! but i gotta a problem here!
you added two new feats - forcefield when guarding and flying - right?

i don't seem able to make her fly! she wont even double jump no more!

any idea what it might be?

thx!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

did you start a new game from default? im pretty sure this uses a new fightstyle
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on November 11, 2008, 11:39PM
did you start a new game from default? im pretty sure this uses a new fightstyle

just removed it all and reinstalled AND started new game from default stats! Now it works alright!

Quote from: Power Cosmic on November 09, 2008, 06:35PM
Hey guys, look what i got w/ Invisible Woman new flight, now her flight just liked Silver Surfer, but no Silver Surfer board...

She really files like Silver Surfer! Might as well just create a visual force field effect under her feet while inflight! That'd kinda cool!

Iammingy, you think it'd possible?

There already is a force-field effect under her when she 'flies'. Or did you mean you want some other kind of effect

Quote from: iammingy on June 01, 2008, 11:29PM
flight:

Quote from: Norrin Radd on November 13, 2008, 08:14PM
There already is a force-field effect under her when she 'flies'. Or did you mean you want some other kind of effect

I'd say something different, 'cause it looks like a boost instead of flight effect. I don't know how to describe it, but I think it should be kinda a globe or something.

I think a simple disk, what's transparent (or what, sorry for bad English) and we can see it.

I'd say translucent, not transparent.

Transparent is literally invisible.