IRON MAN PROTO COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 21, 2007, 02:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 21, 2007, 02:52PM Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 02:57PM by the amazing spiderman
alright here is what my prototype iron spiderman looks like:
http: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-6/1264535/screenshotiron.jpg  http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-6/1264535/screenshotiron2.jpg
YAY the 1and1/2 week newbie FINALLY made a working mod. But..uhh...how do i share it when its done?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

upload it to momoshare and post the link

cheers!

Like what aerophex said, you can use momoshare.com - very popular in this community.

I use box.net. You need to sign up for an account but it's pretty reliable and convenient. I really like it and I have been using it just over a year now. :)

okay i will but 1 eye is busted(cant see in pic) and its only i proto. will do later tonite

looks great...glad to see ur getting the hang of it!

me too!!!But i cant seem to get box.net to work. It says files need to be recovered
but anyway its still a proto type. I need to get rid of the "webbing" on spideys costume. I might make the skin a little darker as well for the final version.

i...uhh... i kind of might have deleted my mod and the computer might not be letting me remake it and i might not know why. But im working on it =P

ok i just need to know whats wrong so i can fix it. Here is what ive been doing in exact order:FIRST open text mod and set it to: Game EXE C:\Program Files\Activision\Spider-Man 3\Game.exe
SECOND i go to logging mode and check the following boxes;Show texture in upper left corner&replace texture(with green texture).while still in logging mode i make ENTER my log key and set output format to BMP(that is a possible problem?)i then make my output folder C:\Documents and Settings\Ongasar\My Documents\Activision\Spider-Man 3\Screenshots
THIRD: i get the needed textures
FOURTH:I edit them (i tried no editing them and just collecting them then not changing them still didnt work w)
FITH(did i spell that right?)then click build and save as ironmod under desktop(have tried numorous places though maybe just skipped the right ones but i dont think it should matter)
SIXTH click run. All it says is unable to open whatever i have saved iron mod as.
Any questions that will lead me to answers?
Or just answer, those work too.

okay so ive come back here a yeaqr later and thought maybe texmod would have a miracle and work just like MUA started working...but it didnt!!yay!!wait, thats bad...so does any1 know what the problem is? sry for asking again but its been a year and no replies...