ICEMAN upgrades v1.3 (ice-sled, etc.)

Started by iammingy, June 07, 2008, 09:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on June 16, 2008, 01:04PM
Just did this one for the Original costume:

Still need to think about what to do for Spiky...

Hey, this might be an idea. I seem to recall an early issue of the AoA saga (it might even have been a prequel issue that came out later) where Magneto was putting the X-Men through training and they were all wearing similar red and gold uniforms. I don't believe Iceman was wearing one of those, but perhaps that could be some inspiration for the human side of his spiky costume. I'll see if I can wrangle up some images.

Here's the AoA "training" uniforms, as shown in X-Men Chronicles 1-2, in case you hadn't found them.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=945

This is a really great mod.  Really ads alot to make Iceman fun.  Thank you!

Quote from: urthman on June 26, 2008, 04:37PM
This is a really great mod.  Really ads alot to make Iceman fun.  Thank you!

You are welcome!!! :)

Quote from: Cates on June 26, 2008, 06:56AM
Here's the AoA "training" uniforms, as shown in X-Men Chronicles 1-2, in case you hadn't found them.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=945

Thanks for the info!!!

i am going to reconsider adding Iceman to my rost
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

I already have. :)

And is well worth what with all the effects.

OK, this is the last time I post on this topic, I promise, but this appears to be some Iceman trivia. I think this is the only panel Bobby appears de-iced in the Earth -295 universe. From, again, X-Men Chronicles #1, I believe.

The black is actually red like the other team members uniforms, but the panel is small and thus colored that way.

Quote from: Cates on July 13, 2008, 07:29PM
OK, this is the last time I post on this topic, I promise, but this appears to be some Iceman trivia. I think this is the only panel Bobby appears de-iced in the Earth -295 universe. From, again, X-Men Chronicles #1, I believe.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8255/icemanaoaxe6.jpg

The black is actually red like the other team members uniforms, but the panel is small and thus colored that way.

Thanks a lot! This is exactly what I need!!! :)

Is there a possibility of getting a skin like this:

X-Men uniform and iced up. We have one or the other but not both.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 14, 2008, 04:11PM
Is there a possibility of getting a skin like this:

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/6/69/Iceman_Vol_2_2_Textless.jpg

X-Men uniform and iced up. We have one or the other but not both.

Yep, I am planning to do something similar to that. It's just gonna be a reskin of this:

I'll keep an eye out for it then. Iceman is one of my favourite X-Men ever I always have him on my team.

Just a random question, does the XML2 version of Iceman have any powers that aren't in the MUA version? If there are any, I think it'd be cool (excuse the pun) to update Iceman, and possibly the other MUA X-Men, with powers from XML2.

Quote from: Dihan on July 14, 2008, 04:26PM
I'll keep an eye out for it then. Iceman is one of my favourite X-Men ever I always have him on my team.

Just a random question, does the XML2 version of Iceman have any powers that aren't in the MUA version? If there are any, I think it'd be cool (excuse the pun) to update Iceman, and possibly the other MUA X-Men, with powers from XML2.

Hey, me too!!!

Ice Pillar was in XML2 but not in MUA. Other powers are fairly similar. I can add that power in the next update. I think Gambit should get one more power, either Full House or Ace of Spades, but that's BliZZ mod. So, he can add that if he wants.

July 14, 2008, 04:54PM #72 Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:59PM by Dihan
Is it possible to add a tripping feature to Frigid Aura? Something like this to the description "Iceman's aura also causes the ground to ice over, causing enemies to slip", sure it'd make it a bit broken but Iceman is supposed to be powerful!

I assume tripping is possible to do through powers but then again, I'm usually wrong. :P

Yes, I think it's possible! Thanks for the idea! :) I will try to do this and see if it works.

I think I can also set a tripping chance so that the aura doesn't always trip all the tripable enemies in the vicinity.

Anything to make Iceman more awesome than he already is! :)