ICEMAN upgrades v1.3 (ice-sled, etc.)

Started by iammingy, June 07, 2008, 09:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 19, 2008, 01:06AM #90 Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 01:12AM by iammingy
Quote from: ThatGuy on July 18, 2008, 10:31PM

LOL Yeah, alot of the stuff is unrefined.

As for adding a 9th power, all you have to do is change the icon value to the what the Xtreme's icon value is, and name the added power whatever the icon value power is, usually power9. Then with the xtreme, increase the icon value by one, and do the same with the power value. In other words:

Added power:
For iceman, icon = 8 ;
name = power 9 ;

And for the xtreme:
icon = 9 ;
name = power10 ;

This is done in the powerstyle. You will do the same thing in the talent file as well. a fun fact with the powers: They can go past 10 (one of my characters has a power named power11 by accident without problem), so I think even more can be added. I bet the limit is 26 or 27 powers. Once I figure out the limit on powers, I'll be sure to post something. Hope this helps.

The ordering can change. The icons number for character-specific icons can be anything from 0-11 as long as they match the ones in the talents file. The shared talent icons can be more than 11 though.

My question was about assigning the key/button on the keyboard for the 9th power. You only get 8 powers in the Controller Settings for the Keyboard, right?

No, when you do that, it automatically assigns the power to the key 9 and pushes the xtreme to key 0.

July 19, 2008, 06:51PM #92 Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 06:55PM by iammingy
Quote from: ThatGuy on July 19, 2008, 12:51PM
No, when you do that, it automatically assigns the power to the key 9 and pushes the xtreme to key 0.

Really? That's kinda cool!!!

Thanks for the info!

Quote from: ThatGuy on July 19, 2008, 12:51PM
So we can add 1 more power to each character awesome :D

Great mod,thanks. but i have a related question,since you added a ice block to iceman blocking move,how did you do that ? cos i want to do the same with webbing for spider-man,cos its clear from his animation that he is spinning a web dome.