How did you come across Marvel Mods???

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 14, 2008, 01:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i was just wondering how every1 found there way here. I was on wikipedia and i think i was looking at a screen shot from MUA. At the bottom there is there refrences place and i think marvel mods was a refrence but i dont quite remember. What about u guys? was ur way as random as mine?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

wow, thats interesting. I wonder how so many people got to it from wikipedia. Was there a more obvious link or advertisement?

meh... i think i was searching the colossus/moonknight pack and i found the site.

i found some xml2 reskin on this site http://thegamersjournal.com/rpg/pc/xmenlegends2/skins.php, and i emailed those people asking if there were any more skin or if they could tell me were i can get more, the ones that responded pointed me to this site :) thanks
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

i saw idrinkdrpepper youtube videos then he link me to here.

coolioz =)

I was looking for more sites that mod XML2 and came across a link on the wiki to MUA that led me here

I had a problem with the game and contacted somebody from Activision who gave me the address of this website to search for answers.
Then I started to go further into the site.

Quote from: ironmanfan on June 14, 2008, 06:34PM
I had a problem with the game and contacted somebody from Activision who gave me the address of this website to search for answers.
Then I started to go further into the site.

Was that person from customer's service?
If so, then that's really surprising... :laugh:

I think...
I can't remember but the person who answered said this website was legal so I trusted what he/she said and came around

Quote from: ironmanfan on June 14, 2008, 06:45PM
I think...
I can't remember but the person who answered said this website was legal so I trusted what he/she said and came around

That's pleasant to hear!!! :laola:

Quote from: iammingy on June 14, 2008, 03:40PM
THX's post in Gamefaqs' forum saying he started a forum for MUA back in December 2006... :rofl:

Same.

ya i got the colosus/moonight pack on another place and i couldnt instsal it. so i googled for instructions on the  net......

Quote from: iammingy on June 14, 2008, 06:55PM
That's pleasant to hear!!! :laola:

welll i didnt didnt download the mod for a while becuz i was conserned abiout legality........but i read tghe document about posesion and it mentioned mods. from what i can glean.....their as legal as clapping ur hands.