Ravencore's Mods (Now with 10% less sugar)

Started by Ravencore, June 16, 2008, 09:27AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well I'm pretty proud of it but if nobody volunteers it will just remain an unfinished project

Sorry for that I don't have this skills and as far as I know only few modders here know that and most of them have a lot of work here and in real life like you and because this I thinks nobody have volunteered yet.

Would it be possible to create a Wonderman mannequin.  Thanks Ravencore.

Well post a screenshot of the skin you want or if the mod is in progress send the skin. Oh, and a picture of the pose you want.

Could you make a Phanton Rider mannaquin (I'm one of the few who like him lol) and a Wonderman mannaquin.  You do excellent work.  I'm an artist but don't know the first thing about makin these.  Thanks!

Doh, missed your message. lol will do.  I'll post the wonderman stuff I have.  Thanks.

I'm using the wonderman mod from this site (not from avengers pak) but wm skins from tommyboy.  I'm using phantom rider from in game ghost rider skin 4.

Please edit your posts instead of creating new posts one after another.
Ravencore means a pose from in the game like the mannequins are standing in the character select menu.

okay, i'll probably have the wonderman manyy done by tonight, if not i'll finish it tomorrow

Hey Ravencore I realize you are pretty busy but would you also be able to make a Domino mannequin? If you don't have time I would totally understand. The mod can be found here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1444.0 The idle pose would be fine, but if you feel like giving a different pose that would be fine too.

Quote from: Ravencore on October 02, 2008, 02:13AM
okay, i'll probably have the wonderman manyy done by tonight, if not i'll finish it tomorrow

Thanks Ravencore!  Sorry for the multiple posts.  I'll be more careful.  Oh, and thanks for the heads up Venom. 

hey geodoc, about the wonderman mannequin could you post the links to the phantom rider mod ?

Has Gambit been made, by the way I love your work.