Ravencore's Mods (Now with 10% less sugar)

Started by Ravencore, June 16, 2008, 09:27AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well Cates, I got almost all the mannys you requested done, hope you're happy with the result, I'll do Holocaust tomorrow cuz I have some stuff to do.

Could you possibly do the trench coat version of Multiple Man after Holocaust, please.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hmm, I could probably do it using Wisdom's trech coat skin, I'll get back to you on that.

There's a Multiple Man trench coat skin already available.

I think he's talking about mannequins.

Quote from: Ravencore on June 25, 2008, 03:57AM
Well Cates, I got almost all the mannys you requested done, hope you're happy with the result, I'll do Holocaust tomorrow cuz I have some stuff to do.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! - Now you can move on to my personal requests, right? :)

Just Kidding! You've done amazing work at an amazing pace. Thanks for this! When I get the chance to reorganize the catalog for more room (hopefully today), I'll link all of these mannequins to their mods.

Actually, if you could add a Sunspot manny to my personal request list--using any of Overload's four Sunspot skins, that would be great. Another project I'll complete sometime.

If you do use Sunspot, I recommend doing the black skin, as that his most trademark skin.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 25, 2008, 04:48AM
I think he's talking about mannequins.

Ah ha... Indeed, that would make sense *facepalm*

Quote from: Cates on June 25, 2008, 04:53AM
Actually, if you could add a Sunspot manny to my personal request list--using any of Overload's four Sunspot skins, that would be great. Another project I'll complete sometime.

But Cates, didn't I say permission had to be approved before using my mods for other releases? That includes skins as well..

Quote from: Overload on June 25, 2008, 08:15AM
But Cates, didn't I say permission had to be approved before using my mods for other releases? That includes skins as well..

Apologies, Overload. My mistake.

Been inactive for a while because I've been working on my  :hulk_icon: mod, I'm currently working on another way to assign vertexes to the certain bones on the biped. I've made a Northstar manny on request for Dihan, if you have other requests feel free to PM me or reply on this post.

It's brilliant. Thanks!

You know we now have access to the official Hawkeye models, which just need to be rigged up, right? Just making sure.

that would be very nice blizz :spiderman:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man