Ravencore's Mods (Now with 10% less sugar)

Started by Ravencore, June 16, 2008, 09:27AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well then I guess I'll have to drop the hawkeye mod, no harm done, it's not like I was too far ahead with it.

If you wanted to help by rigging up the official Hawkeye models, I'm sure the community would appreciate it. I know iammingy was rigging up Ronin, but I'm not sure if he was planning on doing the rest (Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Swordsman) or not.

Yeah, that would definitely be a huge help.

yeah that would  :spiderman:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

by rigging up do you mean just the biped or texture too?

We have Wii models that run perfectly in game, except that the game can't read the Wii textures. So we need to rip the models from the game, re-rig their bipeds, apply the textures (the UV maps from the PSP textures work, apparently), and export them.

August 20, 2008, 02:07AM #51 Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:09AM by Ravencore
i guess i can do that even though they're are still a few thing that i still have to clear up about rigging the biped but i'll use trial and error, that's what i used to learn all the other things :P, first time i rigged the hulk with bones it only looked normal during his walk animation, the ohter time it looked like he was melting, i'll work on the biped the next few days untill i get it right, and then you can send them.

Hey Ravencore, iammingy's  :hawkeye: skins was released, now you can make Classic Hawkeye
Mannequin with Bow & Arrow Pack & As for  :hulk_icon:, Use the Classic Dark_Mark & make him
bigger. Anyway, use the XBOX 360 pose for  :hawkeye::hulk_icon:

i'll make the  :hawkeye: manny today but for the hulk i'm not doing a manny, i'm doing an entire skin pack

iammingy's :hawkeye: skins aren't the PSP ones though, he made those specifically for XML2/Console MUA mods, I believe.

Yep.  He was doing a favor for us console users.

hmm, so i'm guessing the PSP ones are going to be even better, these are pretty sweet though, won't mind using them for a while :P anyway i'll have the manny uploaded in about 30 mins

Here are the PSP Hawkeye meshes. Like I said, the textures won't load in-game, but capturing for a mannequin and applying the PSP texture (or kitbashing the DLC one) should be easy - the tough-ish part is re-rigging it.

These are the PSP textures, de-swizzled by Noelemahc.

They look like they are higher res versions of the same, so they may be able to be applied directly (except maybe Ultimate - the head looks different on that one)