Hulk mod version 1.31

Started by Dark_Mark, June 19, 2008, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the explanation (and for the update!).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Mirror link please?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

First post updated with rapidshare mirror.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

The latest version contained outdated icons. Fixed.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

First post updated with working links.

These mods are UNBELIEVABLY awesome! Great work DM! I have a small query, is there any way to decrease the size of *AHEM* The Hulk's Man-boobs? :D
Let slip the dogs of war!

September 25, 2010, 11:14AM #126 Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 11:16AM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: Cry Havoc on September 23, 2010, 11:13PM
These mods are UNBELIEVABLY awesome! Great work DM!

Thank you!

Quote from: Cry Havoc on September 23, 2010, 11:13PMI have a small query, is there any way to decrease the size of *AHEM* The Hulk's Man-boobs? :D

Remodelling nad re-rigging the meshes is the only way to do it. Sorry about that :-/

Haha, don't be sorry for God's sake, the mod is so awesome it's barely noticeable! :D
Let slip the dogs of war!

"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law-to pursue...natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

Hey Dark_Mark, I've played a lot with this mod, getting this in the PC version is awesome, now the game is complete, thanks for doing this.
One question, I've seen that Hulk's feet doesn't touch the ground, any way to fix this?

Quote from: Hulk on December 25, 2010, 08:33PM
Hey Dark_Mark, I've played a lot with this mod, getting this in the PC version is awesome, now the game is complete, thanks for doing this.
One question, I've seen that Hulk's feet doesn't touch the ground, any way to fix this?

Thank you :)
Unfortunately, it's a problem with skeleton proportions. This means that it cannot be fixed for these meshes.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on December 26, 2010, 10:31AM
Thank you :)
Unfortunately, it's a problem with skeleton proportions. This means that it cannot be fixed for these meshes.

Well, I will live with it XD, thanks.

Nice ;).. This Aura its very nice ;) :carnage:

Hello I want to change the hulk classic skin for this

All I need is the offsets for it, can someone help me?