Hulk mod version 1.31

Started by Dark_Mark, June 19, 2008, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is unbelievable Dark Mark! To think you guys can do this from scratch is unreal! This mod made my day! Awesome job and look forward to your many successes in the future with your mods!   

:highfive:

I personally don't care. I think its fine as is - but the other guy wants it bigger.

I love it ;)

Quote from: Grig 32 on June 20, 2008, 06:38PM
I personally don't care. I think its fine as is - but the other guy wants it bigger.

I love it ;)
I'm fine with the mod. The size seems about right. I also agree, Red Hulk is my favorite skin.

June 20, 2008, 07:01PM #20 Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:04PM by iammingy
I think the size look alright in the game in my opinion. They look very nice in the game, like ripped right out of a comic book or something!!! :P

EDIT: The face expression of "Classic" looks exactly like the Face-Off Hulk figure from Marvel Legends!!! :hulk_icon:

All I know is that this skin is way more realistic then the stuff Marvel came up with ^^

Quote from: Overload on June 20, 2008, 03:39PMTo think you guys can do this from scratch is unreal!
Actually, I think it is less difficult than it may seem, though I agree that I needed a few years of practice. Basically I just create meshes from simple lines. The most important thing about details of a model is to place them where they would be clearly visible. What you really need is A LOT of patience. I've been making this mod for a month and I must say that texturing + weighting took me about than two weeks.
Quote from: iammingy on June 20, 2008, 07:01PM
The face expression of "Classic" looks exactly like the Face-Off Hulk figure from Marvel Legends!!! :hulk_icon:
Is it good or bad? ;)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Crikey Moses, that's amazing! :thumbsup2:

How long on average does it take you to successfully complete these mods?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 21, 2008, 02:55AM
How long on average does it take you to successfully complete these mods?
It depends on how different each skin is, but usually it takes me one month for the first version of a mod.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

GREAT WORKS! Only bad thing, can't use the other models, they're too big. I REALLY like Planet Hulk, but now it's GIGANTIC!! And I can't see the mannqeuin behind Colosus...

Yeah, very cool, but there is a problem about sound(hulk_m),
While Hulk Boots & Hulk Smash, that sounds is from character menu like:
"Hulk lead team!! to victory". That's the problem.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on June 21, 2008, 07:33PM
Yeah, very cool, but there is a problem about sound(hulk_m),
While Hulk Boots & Hulk Smash, that sounds is from character menu like:
"Hulk lead team!! to victory". That's the problem.

This is not a problem with the mod. Make sure to install it correctly (e.g. overwrite ALL files with the ones in the archive).