Hulk mod version 1.31

Started by Dark_Mark, June 19, 2008, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic

At some point do you plan to do additional skins for the Hulk or are you leaving it at these four?

Quote from: Kamasalasi on June 30, 2008, 07:19AM
At some point do you plan to do additional skins for the Hulk or are you leaving it at these four?
Any suggestions?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

How about the House of M skin? Also, bug report: when hit, Hulk turns black instead of red.

June 30, 2008, 03:48PM #49 Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:06PM by SpongeSpider
A House of M skin would be cool. Maybe a Joe Fixit skin for this version too?

When hulk turns into Captain Universe and his blue with white shorts , I beleive that wouldnt take much effort to do .

Hmm, the mannequin, make it just like XBOX 360 what we saw in YouTube,
but i don't know which one, but i think there is in
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=108.msg11423#msg11423

It's really a good thing
But why does hulk become very small and short in the game after I installed the MOD?

I just got time to actually TEST this mod (i had it installed but not played yet since i could find any time)

I must admit it does look small in comparison with other chars but the model itself looks AWESOME...

Here's a PIC:

On the other hand, i am getting 2 bugs...

1st - Somehow... i get "The Professor" as Classic :( (see below)

2nd- Don't know why, but if i use "SMASH" (stong punch) Hulk gets stuck (a.k.a) can't move at all, just stays charging infinitedly.

Gameplay seems slower but i don't think, that's because of the MOD at all... just pointing it out in case anyone else is having the same problems ^^

Anyway, apart from that i haven't found anything else... nothing that ruins gameplay, the smash thing might make thing cluncky sometimes but that's pretty much it...

ALL IN ALL, GREAT MOD! TONS OF FUN!!!

Cheers

My guess is you didn't replace the Hulk's herostat (scale 1.0) from OC mod with Dark_Mark's herostat (scale 1.3). He looks big on mine.

Actually i did ^^

I'll check it again though...

Cheers

Quote from: Rasdel on July 04, 2008, 03:17PM
Actually i did ^^

I'll check it again though...

Cheers

So, did you start a new game?

He's even taller than Daredevil, one of those characters (at scale 1.0) who actually stands up straight:

Yeap... i did...

Your's looks great (like it should :()

Let's see... this is what i did...

1- Extract all files into my MUA folder
2- De-compiler to open "herostat.engb" (it opens the file as an xml)
3- Edit & save that as "herostat.rasdel.xml"
4- Compile herostat.rasdel.xml
5- Change name of "herostat.rasdel.engb" to "herostat.engb"

At first i didn't rename it... just compile and recompile but it didn't save my "changes"... :(

I don't know what i am doing wrong LOL... I got a "mini-Hulk" XD!!! Still i must admit it's hillarious to see a tiny Hulk stomping through enemies ^^

Cheers

Well, decompile herostat.engb, check Hulk's entry to see if it's got scale_factor = 1.3. If it does, start a new game with default stats. If it doesn't, add that line.