Hulk mod version 1.31

Started by Dark_Mark, June 19, 2008, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 06, 2008, 01:43PM #75 Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:33AM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: Teancum on October 06, 2008, 05:40AM
He did not make an Original skin.  I don't think he will, either.
Actually, I named the grey version "Original". I don't feel like making the ripped shirt though.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Alchemy got it, but it was already expired, except 3dMax.

Alchemy may be a little old, but it's all we have.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

UPDATED!

• bigger hands and muscles
  • improved Classic's face
  • TWO new mannequins (one normal + one oversized when placed next to the Thing)
  • minor improvements (fixed fingers, etc.)

Very nice, his face looks much more up-to-date now.

Though I'll personally be waiting for the Red variant's facelift.

WOW!! Looks much more menacing!!! Incredible... HULK... lol... get it?! XD...

Anyway, any chance the other skins will get a make over? No pressure, just wondering...

Cheers

Speaking of that, Iron Man would be good to remake (along with War Machine variant).

Dark_Mark. i need your help to find link to search software where we edit the sounds for MUA & XML. I think Radioactive Man sound can be useful for hulk_v.zss file liked("Yes"(Respafirm) & "Attack"(CMDATTACKS). I just wanted to edit Hulk's. But i don't have a sound editing software. Can you help me find the link.

yes !!

Sorry,Dark_Mark!
But... Do you still have that "hunching oversided Hulk mannequin" you sent me once?
I lost mine!!! :(

But didn't you mention it being way too large in the end? What is your opinion about the oversized mannequin from the latest version? It is "a little bit taller than Thing" after all, is it not?