Cates' Stuff: Fantastic Four Upgrades, Namor Loadscreen, Apocalypse, Quasar

Started by Cates, June 24, 2008, 11:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on May 18, 2010, 05:14AM
Wow. Your back. Well just as i thought. The icons does'nt added on ps file when using the controller. I rather using a controller than keyboard. It's my original style on gameplay.

Not sure exactly what you mean here.  Something in the powerstyle isn't registering icons when you're using a controller? Is that something that is easily fixed? Again, I've never used a controller on PC so I'm at a loss. I'm glad to correct it if I can.

Apocalypse version 1.6 available for download. Immortal Slam damage bug appears to have been finally fixed, and I've added Marquis' evolution skin and updated a couple of HUDs. The hope is Apocalypse is officially done.

Cates. thanks for fixing the bug in Apocalypse -- I look forward to trying out the new version.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Amazing work Cates, now with Archangel and Omega red i can have my Apocalypse team :D

Cates does this update fix the icons not showing when using a gamepad?

Quote from: Cates on May 23, 2010, 08:45PM
Apocalypse version 1.6 available for download. Immortal Slam damage bug appears to have been finally fixed, and I've added Marquis' evolution skin and updated a couple of HUDs. The hope is Apocalypse is officially done.

Dude, seriously you were just 3 posts away from the answer! Why did you feel the need to ask it?

Quote from: jkilla1974 on May 27, 2010, 10:17AM
Cates does this update fix the icons not showing when using a gamepad?

Actually, as I've said, I don't use a gamepad and do not have icon issues so I don't know how to fix it. I'm glad to send the raw bmp I used for the icons to someone to re-do and see if they can get it to work for gamepad users, but I don't know what else to do. Sorry to those of you who are gamepad users.

Cates I think gamepad people are having issues because the powerstyle is missing iconfile = textures/ui/apocalypse_icons1.png ;

playable files have this,
XMLB PowerStyle {
cansteal = true ;
iconfile = textures/ui/america_icons.png ;

at the beginning. and apocalypse doesnt, he has this
XMLB PowerStyle {
cansteal = false ;

no texture entry at the top. in xml2 the powerstyle is were gamepads get their icon info from, so it may be the same for MUA.

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 27, 2010, 10:43AM
Dude, seriously you were just 3 posts away from the answer! Why did you feel the need to ask it?

You need to calm down with the attitude. Im glad you are trying to help, but recently i've noticed a ruder attitude. As always if there is a problem the many moderators and admins will handle it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks, nodoubt_jr. I'll give that a shot and upload it ASAP and game-padders can try it out.

:apocalypse: Un gran trabajo has realizado y  es un modelo magnifico. Mis feiliciataciones!
Saludos

Sorry No-doubt, just makes me kinda angry if people ask questions without even trying to look for the answer

OK, gamepad users, try this powerstyle file and see if that gives ya icons.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m4jgvz3mx4l

*crosses fingers*