Cates' Stuff: Fantastic Four Upgrades, Namor Loadscreen, Apocalypse, Quasar

Started by Cates, June 24, 2008, 11:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cates I tried it but it didnt change it. Do I have to run the compiler after I make the change. I just copied the powerstyle over the old one.

You should just have to overwrite it with the new powerstyle. Sorry it didn't work.

Other ideas?

Quote from: Cates on June 14, 2010, 09:40AM
You should just have to overwrite it with the new powerstyle. Sorry it didn't work.

Other ideas?

That powerstyle that you uploaded doesnt have the lines i suggested to you. Maybe try those.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I thought I had. Must have mixed up the files somehow.

Here is the updated powerstyle, with what I hope will be the icon fix for gamepad users.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2hmmzkdmzl

I've been playing with Apocalypse and he is one of my fav villain mods. He truly is powerful. Great job with him.

Any chance on toning the big A down, because as he is you can complete the game with him on his own

you can open the talent file and lower the damage rate and up the energy cost if you want

What about the console activation that requiers two people.
El Maiz

Quote from: El Maiz on June 21, 2010, 03:28PM
What about the console activation that requiers two people.
you get another char for that. the guy was asking about making making him less strong, btw.

Typically, I used default characters' talent files as the basis for my new mods. That means that he should not be overpowered any more than Quasar or Pyro or Professor X or Sunfire are. I suppose there could be a bug in the powerstyle somewhere still, but his damage totals are totally based on standard MUA talent file damage totals.

I wasn't trying to criticise, apocolyspe is a cool character to have and who better to take down doom at the end, and your right at certain points you do need a 2nd character to activate stuff

but on the whole you can do most acts just using Apocolypse, mainly on normal i haven't tried on hard yet, I'm guessing thou that i might need more than just Apoco to do hard.

still an awesome mod thou

A couple of minor upgrades for Reed and Sue added to first post.

This may be the start of a larger "First Family" upgrade with stuff from the FF universe. We'll see.