Cates' Stuff: Fantastic Four Upgrades, Namor Loadscreen, Apocalypse, Quasar

Started by Cates, June 24, 2008, 11:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 25, 2008, 05:06PM #15 Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:29AM by muafan
Quote from: Cates on June 25, 2008, 04:56PM
. There are so few powers out there that mimic Quasar's hard-energy construct ability.
too solve this problem i would of gonna a different route:
recoloring invisible womens powers yellow and mixing them with  energy blades and some of  :genis:'s powers. but  still, this turned out great.

Quote from: muafan on June 25, 2008, 05:06PM
too solve this problem i would of gonna a different route:
recoloring invisible womens powers yellow and mixing them with  energy blades and some of  :genis:'s powers. but  still, this turned out great.

To me, the Invis Woman shield which is in the Quasar mod was the only one that made a lot of sense. Do you have suggestions for another?

her telekinesis. i once saw quasar lifting up someone in a contruct ball similar to invisble womens telekenesis.

Quote from: muafan on June 27, 2008, 11:23AM
her telekinesis. i once saw quasar lifting up someone in a contruct ball similar to invisble womens telekenesis.

That's an interesting idea, though I tend to think of that ability as a "protective" one (like shielding or carrying people in space) rather than using it to pick up and slam people around a-la magneto.

Download link updated: Now includes a custom voice set.

July 07, 2008, 09:38PM #20 Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:42PM by Cates
Major Apocalypse mod revision released. See page 1.

The old Apocalypse Mod thread has been locked.

Looks nice especially now there is 4 skins will have to re-install Mua later and try it out :D

Wowies! He will be back in my roster in no time! What's next?

very good your Quasar mod
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

July 08, 2008, 09:36PM #24 Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:39PM by iammingy
Highly anticipated update!!! :apocalypse:

EDIT: You forgot to upload the cape? 23121.igb

Quote from: iammingy on July 08, 2008, 09:36PM
Highly anticipated update!!! :apocalypse:

EDIT: You forgot to upload the cape? 23121.igb

Oops! Thanks for catching that. Download link has been updated.

ahh that's why the game crashed when i used the cape herostat ^_^

I've been 'playtesting' (who am I kidding - I'm just addicted to the game) Apocalypse and it looks like there might be an extra 0 in the damage stats for Immortal Slam. I'm about three levels into the move and doing 1000-odd points of damage. Utterly wonderful mod, though. Thanks.

Quote from: vsirin on July 11, 2008, 03:56PM
I've been 'playtesting' (who am I kidding - I'm just addicted to the game) Apocalypse and it looks like there might be an extra 0 in the damage stats for Immortal Slam. I'm about three levels into the move and doing 1000-odd points of damage. Utterly wonderful mod, though. Thanks.

Thanks--Glad you liked the mod. but grrrr. . .  I thought I had fixed the damage on that mace-slam move. I'm going to be taking off for a week vacation in a couple days, so I'll try to look into it before then. It was one of his boss powers, and thus a little different than standard MUA fare. I must have missed something here or there.

TREMENDOUS JOB ON THE APOCALYPSE MOD...THANX