The Big Icon Making Thread

Started by Noelemahc, February 23, 2007, 09:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That would be a new something for me. Wait around, okay? Haven't tried porting icons for the PS2 format yet...

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

April 03, 2007, 02:15PM #46 Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 02:21PM by Cates
Noel, if you don't have an idea, how 'bout using the top portion of a Japanese flag for Sunfire's banner? Just the top third or so of the rising sun on a white field would look sweet and different from the other firey characters. The icons you reorganized is perfect for his powerset.

Thanks for the idea man, I honestly hadn't thought of that >.<
If luck be willing, I will have Sunny, Sabes, Wanda and the icon-switched Pyro (to fit the WiP mod) up later today (well, 'today' in this time zone's sense, where it's only 7:40AM).

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Don't bother w/ Sabes, remember? Substitute 'Phoenix' for that.

Feh. You deprive me of all the fun things :(

Crimson Dynamo says:

If you wanna waste your time, have at it. But we will be getting, at the least, icons and a powerset for Sabes in a week or so. I promise to let you convert all the icons when the time comes, okay? :rofl:

Alright, alright, you've got me convinced.

Crimson Dynamo says:

Umm... Guys? WHICH icons should I remove for Wanda and Sunny? Anyone?

Crimson Dynamo says:

Quote from: BliZZ on April 01, 2007, 08:07PM
Noel, can you move Wanda's icons a little bit higher on your list? She is my pet project of sorts until the DLC is released. For her, remove the clover and the generic red/blue spiny energy thing.

Thanks.

April 03, 2007, 10:09PM #54 Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 10:27PM by Noelemahc
Yeah, now if only I had an idea as to what to use for her XD Never mind. Used her XML2 loading screen, based off the lossless PS2 image.
Got Phoenix done though, went with the crest image (torn, of all places, from X-Men The End).

Crimson Dynamo says:

QuoteUmm... Guys? WHICH icons should I remove for Wanda and Sunny? Anyone?

For Sunfire, using what you did back in post #8 as the base, I have no need icons 1 and 4 (the flamethrower "spout" and the fire with the little burning on the ground beneath it.) He's not using those powers, and Pyro is already using the icons, so that'll keep those two hotheads a little more diversified.

Alright then. I'll wrap him up and post all four when he's done, seeing as he's the only one left. 'kay?

Crimson Dynamo says:

Better late than never, huh?
File: http://www.marvelmods.com/noelemahc/IconsMUAd2.rar
Contents: new sets for Wanda, Jeanie and Shiro as well as a re-done set for St.Johnny.
Observe (click to enlarge):

No preview for Pyro's switched set for obvious reasons.
If Wanda's set needs reordering feel free to say so. Ditto on Sunny.

Crimson Dynamo says:

April 06, 2007, 07:43AM #58 Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:59AM by BliZZ
Thanks. I'll be able to preview it in a bit; I'm busy recording these PSP vids atm.

EDIT: Yep, Witch's are good. Thanks.

April 06, 2007, 11:05AM #59 Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:31PM by Cates
Thanks for the switch on Pyro.

EDIT: Sunfire's are good too.