New downloadable content

Started by aerophex, January 25, 2007, 08:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 06, 2007, 01:45PM #300 Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 03:32PM by Londonmark6123
Quote from: BliZZ on June 06, 2007, 12:08PM
There ARE no alternate costumes for the characters you posted.

Alright thanks for telling me.

guys how did you extract the next gen characters from ps3 and X-BOX 360!? Maybe if you remember that you could DLC extract the characters as well.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I'm tring hard master but I just can't remmeber. ZOMG give me a few days nad maibe I will?

Has anyone modded for Doom yet?

I've seen all Cyclops in his own mod, Hulk in the Avengers mod, Hawkeye in the PSP, a Nightcrawler mod, Sabretooth and Venom in Quad Mod, a Magneto Mod, and no Dr. Doom.

Has anyone made a mod for Doom yet? (No I am not talking about swapping skins)

i dont think there is one. its not in the mod catalog. out of all the DLC characters he might easily be the least wanted.

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 28, 2007, 08:26PM
i dont think there is one. its not in the mod catalog. out of all the DLC characters he might easily be the least wanted.

An honor that would belong to Sabretooth if it wasn't for you know who  ;)

Who?

And it was revealed that when you used Doom vs. Doom, the antagonist Doom was actually revealed to be from the future, after the Ragnarok slaughtered the Asgardians, according to Wikipedia.

I don't think anyone's very interested in a Doom mod.  Most people are here upset that he was playable at all.  There's tons more villains that would have been more fun without screwing up the story.

Ok, what's the different about X360 & PS3.

PS3 does'nt have another Edition, but X360 has another one(Gold Edition).

Well, i got PS3, but i really want to Play as those 8 DLC from PS Network.

Only i see on Spider-Man 3, New Goblin was downloadable on those 2 Platforms.

This is old news.

The 8 360 DLC are exclusively downloadable for that particular console from Xbox Live. The Gold Edition includes all those exclusive characters and additional content already inside.

And this has nothing to do with SM3, as this is listed under MUA game talk.