X-Men Legends Skin Mega Pack

Started by BliZZ, February 25, 2007, 11:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Heh! Wild :D  He's massive though.  Is he supposed to be that big?

Well, the model is pre-scaled to 1.3. Therefore, since Juggs is scaled to 1.3, the model is scaled 1.3 twice :nod: Looks cool, though.

Wow. Cool. Can someone upload Gladiator-naut in MUA form for those of us who have XML2 on other platforms?

May 21, 2007, 11:22AM #48 Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:29AM by cvc
I really like this character with the mix of good and bad and was hoping to make a mod of him photo by Noelemahc http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/ivan_k/Marvel/MUA/XMLinMUA/CUCK-SHAW.jpg

Of course I mean Sebastian Shaw has that great looking skin been released?Ok he's really bad The Black King Kinetic Metabolism: Shaw also can forego sleep if he receives enough kinetic energy. Oftentimes he will have his mercenaries pummel him so that he need not sleep for some time.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I think that skin was labeled as Black King in the pack.

May 21, 2007, 11:39AM #50 Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:47AM by cvc
great checking now thanks. :D right you are thanks again for the Great Mega Skin Pack.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Not to spam, but is that Juggernaut skin available for DL anywhere?

May 21, 2007, 01:00PM #52 Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 02:18PM by iammingy
Hey Cates, let me take a look at my stuff right now. :)

EDIT: Here it is, just converted to MUA format from XML2. :juggernaut:
It has some black dots here and there though.

http://www.box.net/shared/j3bup96723

May 31, 2007, 03:51PM #55 Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 08:30AM by BliZZ
Since Noel seems perma-gone, I'll try and pick up the slack of re-ripping the models in their PS2 versions. For those too lazy/bothered to look a page back, PS2 models look cleaner in-game and lack the bdod (black dots of death). Some models (like Gladiator Blob) are not featured in XML2PS2, so we have to either

a) Use XML2PC models (which may or may not feature bdod) or
b) Use XML1PS2 where they exist (will only have 128x textures, as opposed to 256x that XML2 models have. I'd have to check which are cleaner, but that is a job for another day)

EDIT: For those who don't believe in the power of the PS2 models yet, here: (left = PS2 [which Noel never ripped], right = Xbox [which, like PC, uses mips; thus the quality])

BliZZ -- make me a list of models that aren't in XML2PS2.  I'll do the conversion to MUA since I've got the right DDS plugin.

Wow, I just loaded the PS2 Sunfire models and there is absolutely no comparison. They look super crisp. Thanks, Blizz!

Angel (Horseman, Modern (No Wings)), Avalanche (Modern), Beast (Original, Ultimate, Spacesuit), Blob (Ultimate, Gladiator), Bishop (Modern, AoA, Classic), Colossus (Ultimate (Human), AoA, Spacesuit, Gladiator), Cyclops (Astonishing, Classic, Original, Spacesuit, AoA, Street Gear, Gladiator), White Queen (Modern), Gambit (Modern, Ultimate, AoA, Spacesuit), Iceman (Ultimate (Human)), Juggernaut (Modern, Classic, Classic (No Helmet), AoA), Magneto (Ultimate (No Helmet), AoA), Mystique (Modern), Nightcrawler (Spacesuit, Ultimate, Classic, Modern, AoA), Phoenix (Ultimate (Long Hair), Original, AoA, Gladiator), Pyro (Modern, Gladiator), Rogue (AoA, Ultimate (XML2), Modern), Sabretooth (Classic, Ultimate, AoA), Scarlet Witch (Classic, Gypsy, Modern), Storm (Ultimate (Spiky Hair), AoA), Sunfire (Modern, AoA, and Classic), Toad (Ultimate (Blue), Ultimate (Brown), AoA), Wolverine (AoA)

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=c8db4ba103961f4a8ce08d16c7f58174

Avalanche (Modern), Beast (Spacesuit), Blob (Gladiator), Cyclops (Gladiator), Phoenix (Gladiator), Pyro (Gladiator) all come from XML1PS2, the rest from XML2PS2.

Avalanche (Gladiator), White Queen (Spacesuit & Uncanny), Iceman (Ultimate), Jubilee (Ultimate), Magma (ALL skins), Mystique (Uncanny), Nightcrawler (Uncanny), Psylocke (Spacesuit), Phoenix (Ultimate (Short Hair)), and Storm (Ultimate (Ponytail)) were already XML1PS2 rips in the pack, so get those there.

I gotta re-skin Dark Phoenix Jean w/ Phoenix Jean, so that will be highest quality. Ultimate Cyc, X-Treme Psylocke, Ult Mags, and DPhoenix are all highest quality in MUA models. Same with Storm 's 042X skins and Wolvy's 032X skins.

Teancum, your list of models that only appear in high-quality in XML2PC (these are only for the 27 specific characters I checked):
Angel (Modern)
Angel (Spacesuit)
Juggernaut (Gladiator)
Quicksilver (Modern)
Toad (Gladiator)
Wolverine (Gladiator)
Wolverine (Retro) [technically, this is XML1XBOX, because XML1PS2 model was rigged improperly, but it still has mips/may have black dots]

Can do, but which costume is Retro Wolvie?  The Animated series one?  I got no problem doing him, just remember it's only a 128x128 texture.