Summer Vacation!

Started by jonchang, June 30, 2008, 07:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So... what do you lot plan on doing over the summer break now that most schools are out?

I would type mine, except it would be too tedious to do so on my PSP, with which I am creating this topic. :P

Well, this is the first summer in 5 years that I'm not leaving the country. The reason: My sister's wedding! For those of you who don't know, Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani Weddings require loads and LOADS of preparation. Hey, maybe when it's all over, I'll post some pics of all the stuff that goes on here!

I'm currently in Singapore, and have been for a week, savoring the immaculate cuisine. And will return to Taiwan in a week. Then I'll be moving to Beijing in mid-August, also right in the middle of the chaotic Olympics!

Anyone else doing something remarkably interesting on their vacation?

Well I have my Summer holidays at the end of the year since I live in Australia but I have a few days of winter holidays left.

i'll go to France. Bretagne & Normandie. Already been there some years ago, it's fantastic! ^_^

I'm going to California pretty soon. I'm only going to be there for a week so I'm only going to go to some of the theme parks there and perhaps a tour of one of the Hollywood studios there.