Marvel Ultimate Alliance Online Multiplayer

Started by WWilPharma, August 09, 2009, 04:11PM

Previous topic - Next topic
First of all, I want to thank all of you here at MarvelMods.com for taking the time to create mod for this game. I used to watch the X-Men cartoons on Fox all the time in the 90's, and was disappointed when Cyclops was not one of the playable characters in MUA. I knew of the existence of MarvelMods.com and gave it a shot and found what I needed.

I've been on this forum before, and I've played through this game in 2006 with Jean Grey, a creation of my own (kind of buggy) that I could not have made without help from the good people at MarvelMods.com.

My friend :stark: and I :cyclops: recently decided to play this game (he's never played it before). He lives in Florida, and I in Canada. We've been experiencing lag, and I get really bad lag spikes every few seconds. I was wondering if anyone else who has played this thing online (on the PC) also get lag of this magnitude.

I've recorded boring gameplay footage of us making our way through the game if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG3ngmOn454

In awe at your dedication,
WWilPharma

My solution? How about maybe getting a better internet connection (I mean, like internet service or whatevah)?
I experiance lag, too, but not of that magnitude. I only expierance lag like that on Pirates of the Carribbean Online.

Setting graphics low, no Adv Lighting. Whoever creates the game is the server. In order to make the server faster, one must use less memory and get lower CPU usage. Hope that helps.