Good News

Started by Spilman8, July 03, 2008, 07:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ign has in their E3 pc games section that their is going to be a pc version it is even has a release date so maybe someone has talked about it at E3 http://au.pc.ign.com/objects/142/14233949.html

IGN is almost always wrong on platforms until there's an official statement by the developers/publishers.  Hope and pray, but don't count on it.  Especially with Vicarious Visions working on it.  They haven't done a PC game in 6 years, and specialize in consoles.  And I hope VV doesn't port it to PC.  If anything Beenox should do the port again, as both the XML2 and MUA PC ports they did rocked hardcore.

Someone put the Green Goblin as a confirmed character?

He was confirmed late yesterday.  There's a reference at the top of the Confirmed Characters section.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 04, 2008, 05:37AM
I hope it indeed does come out for PC. Then we can get even more mods. XD
very true! cos if thats the case, ill bu the pc version straight rather than buying the ps3 version cos i wont be able to add mods in that case :)
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

If you go to the shop where you can pre-order it, and ask if they are getting it on pc what would they tell you?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

"We dont have it coming out on PC".

Ohhh... Damn, yeh damn. Are well now we can start modding next-gen consles!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

That is impossible.

Nothing is impossible we just think that it's impossible, like pain, we think of pain which is why we experience it.

Its impossible at the current time and probably the closest we will get to Nextgen modding is by using things from the MUA2 nextgen version in MUA1 but that still looks bleak.

Time is all that we need to advince.

I don't think we can actually even take stuff from MUAII and put them in MUA1 as even the Ps2 has changed I believe.

Yeah, unfortunately it looks the PS2/Wii versions will use an entirely different engine.

To me those models wouldn't look good in MUA as everything else would look completely different.