Shadow MOD - UPDATED - version 2.0

Started by shadow, July 03, 2008, 05:54PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Woahhh this is good! :D

Thankss alot :D

Thanks! I ask you people to try my MOD and report any bug, 'cause the ones pointed by black_touch and StepfordCuckoos<3 weren't find (nodoubt_jr tried it and didn't find any bug). So I suggest paying much attention to the folders and else, above all Herostat entry.

So, hope you feedback me and as soon as shafcrawler can, Shadow MOD will have a loadscreen!!!!!!!

The mistake was mine.. There is no bug, and now I'm happy because the mod is working great. Thanks :)

i just realized, some of these powers would work extremely well for a Selene mod.

i'm having problems with this mod, i can't seem to get the powers to work. i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me a step-by-step guide

Well, try to pay attention to the folders inside the pack, you should be placing files in the wrong folder.

did you edit the herostat and replaced some other caracter' entry for Shadow's?

dude i apologise i credited you in my post but still id like your permission just to make things clear :)
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

okay powers work now. where do i place the the code for the danger room course, and for the unique item

August 14, 2009, 06:52AM #23 Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 06:55AM by shadow
you've got to replace both for a dangerroom mission of the character you replaced in the dangerroom.eng file (the tag "name = XX" should be the same of the mission you want to replace!! That's important!) and replace an item for Lucifer Claws in the item.eng file. Both are located in Data folder. Please, read carefully the first topic of this thread for more information.

do you have to decompile it if so, then i did that and it messed my game up

August 15, 2009, 08:11AM #25 Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 08:13AM by shadow
Quote from: blackpanther2009 on August 14, 2009, 07:51PM
do you have to decompile it if so, then i did that and it messed my game up

ALWAYS have backups, this is BASIC.

You can edit dangerroom.eng and item.eng files just like herostat.eng, there's no mystery in that.

And if you do if correctly, it will not mess your game up and it will not crash. If you weren't sure of what you doing, you should have asked for better information.

Although, if you want me to upload backups of this files, I can do this for you...

i'm in business now thanks a lot for y'all's  patience