Exporting from The Incredible Hulk Game...

Started by PacaveliTheDon, June 17, 2008, 09:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
just wondering if anyone has had a chance to take a look at the code the new Incredible Hulk PC game to see if it is possible to convert the Hulk to use in MUA... :hulk_icon:

June 17, 2008, 10:30AM #1 Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 10:56AM by Teancum
Yes, he can be ripped using 3D Ripper DX, but he won't look as good as that picture.  The PC game is a PS2 port.  He still looks really good, just not that good.  Here's a shot from the PC.  He'll still look great in MUA though.  There's this costume, Classic, Grey and The Professor.  I haven't unlocked any of em yet.

Interesting... anyone news on releasing this models in a pack or something?

Cheers^^

We need someone who can rig the models with bones.  Nobody's jumping on the bandwagon on that one 'cause most people (including me) don't know how.  So I wouldn't expect this.  Period.  That is until someone steps up.  Allz I was saying is it's possible.

However, if someone does convert the model I'll personally do backflips.

The model looks great, I was thinking of learning bones by the end of the summer and animating my  :hulk_icon: mannequin, but I'll get to work as soon as I can on trying to make the model from the  :hulk_icon: game useable. But it might take a while, but I'll let you know if I have some major breakthrough :P

Ok, so I ripped the model from the game and it looks terrible, the texture is all over the place.  any of you guys get better results with ripping?

What do you mean?  The UV mapping was all screwed up or something?

no news about this yet? it's been nearly one monht since last post... i would be interested :(

Let's just say I've already seen it done.  But I think interest has gone down since Dark_Mark's Hulk models have been released.