Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello, is it okay if I use your Psylocke's telekinetic explosion for my mod?
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

dude help me with  psylocke mod i can use only 3 powers how can i fix it same thing happens with emma frost mod  pleasee help i love psylocke so much   :psylocke:    :emmafrost:

Quote from: sportscar11 on September 04, 2011, 10:48AM
dude help me with  psylocke mod i can use only 3 powers how can i fix it same thing happens with emma frost mod  pleasee help i love psylocke so much   :psylocke:    :emmafrost:

The emma mod wasn't made by dihan, but the reason they may only have a couple of powers is because some powers require the character being at a certain level.  Most characters only have like one power when the game starts, so that may be your problem.  You just might not be at the right level in order for those powers to become available.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

yeah i know for emma but it's a same problem...no it's not that 'cause I use cheat  to unlock all powers and even when I don't again I can't use some powers ... any other sugestion ?? :)

forgot to say can't use some powers who are already unlocked

September 04, 2011, 02:14PM #575 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:20PM by Jeanfan321
Did  u put a skill point in them?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 04, 2011, 02:14PM
Did  u put a skill point in them?

hahaha dude reason why i know how  to add mods is  because of tutorials (lord frankie) i have no idea what is skill point and how to put it... i never done that before for other mods can you please explain :$ I really need a help

If you're going to continue this can you please make a separate thread for it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hey everyone, can anyone upload the link to the Surge Mod? It appears not to be working..

Thank you!

hey do you think you could reupload the stepford cuckoos mod please?

I no longer have access to my mods so they will need to be reuploaded by other people, thanks.

for sure thanks for the reply!

October 31, 2011, 06:47AM #582 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:32PM by White Queen
Can someone create a new link to the Stepford Cuckoo mod, the current ones are broken and i cant find her anywhere for MUA

Thank you Taylorjaram. I will add it to the first post. I will add others as soon as they become available again.