Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If it's possible. My preferred one would be House of M (to fit most of the others):

Though if you can't do it then the Wolverine and the X-Men one would be a possibility.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I don't know of the word can't :P I'll just make it happen. It would fit a skin that's on my to-do list actually.

That's the spirit! :P

What are you going to use for it? Or is it a surprise?

Hmm. Have no clue yet. But I'll finish 2 skins first. Then I'll put Hellion for a ride.

March 02, 2009, 06:58AM #229 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:07AM by shafcrawler
Hope this isn't considered spam but... ROFL!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!

EDIT: (In case anyone's wondering why, it's to do with the whole Sage pic description by Dihan a few posts back!)

That was my initial reaction too. Na, it's your mod originally and you're a good modder, unlike the Curse who is only good at spam. :P

Hi Dihan i found a very little problem in one of your mods but it's just visual...today i decided to use Surge and everything works just fine she moves,speaks and attacks well but the image that tells you what of the 4 characters you are using doesn't appear...instead just a red point is vissible...

I'm really glad you made a Sage mod, she's one of my favourite characters!

Loved the powers and the skins...specially the new excalibur one....sweeet
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: mc_player97 on March 03, 2009, 08:16PM
Hi Dihan I found a very little problem in one of your mods but it's just visual...today i decided to use Surge and everything works just fine she moves,speaks and attacks well but the image that tells you what of the 4 characters you are using doesn't appear...instead just a red point is vissible...

Hmm. Do you mean the HUDs? Have you made sure that you've put them in the correct folder? They work for me, at least and no one else has reported such a problem.

Quote from: mc_player97 on March 03, 2009, 08:16PM
Hi Dihan i found a very little problem in one of your mods but it's just visual...today i decided to use Surge and everything works just fine she moves,speaks and attacks well but the image that tells you what of the 4 characters you are using doesn't appear...instead just a red point is vissible...

I think he does mean the HUD's because I have the same problem (just a small red dot in the center of the HUD) in the Falcon mod.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

yeah I reffer to the HUD i guess... i'll check the foldaers in a moment (just finishing Homework hehe) but i think i did just as the how to instal a mod video in marvelmod's youtube channel...:)

March 05, 2009, 04:32PM #236 Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:41PM by Dihan
Shadow King Mod Conversion v1.0 by Dihan

Get it here

Overwrite every file from previous versions just in case.

Includes:
- Eight Skins and HUDs (refer to the readme included on how to install them if you're unsure)
- Passives for four costumes
- Unique icons, character banner
- Mannequin

Skins:
XML1                         -~-              Gladiator                  -~-                  Ultimate

Shadow X                     -~-              90s                -~-               Possessed Host

Powers: Blue = Offensive, Red = Boost, Green = Xtreme
Fire Breath Shoots astral flames from his mouth in a wide arc.
Psychic Spear Creates and throws a psychic spear at enemies.
Spear Swipe The Shadow King swings his spear in a circle, popping up hit enemies.
Forced Control Uses psychic powers to control enemies for a time
Stunning Bolt Multiple slashing attack.
Claw Frenzy Projects bolt of psionic force able to stun or cause sever psychic shock to an enemy.
Psychic Shield Makes Shadow King invulnerable for a time.
Dark Sustenance Draws substance from the shadows in human souls and from dark emotions, Increasing HP and Energy maximums of entire team for a time.
Astral Shellshock Xtreme radial attack dealing mental damage with a chance to convert enemies.

Needs
- More sounds
- Fixes to any bugs that are found.
- Loading screen

Credits
- nodoubt_jr for the original mod
- Blaw for the mannequin
- Marvel for the character
- You, yes you, for downloading this mod

Dihan, just wanted to tell you that your Northstar mod is fantastic!  I love his speed and Blinding Flash.  Playing the game with his faster speed, really moves the game along through the slow spots.  He's even faster than Quicksilver.  After reading some more about both characters, that faster speed seems appropriate.  Thanks for the mod. 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Dihan I downloaded Northstar recently, but when I want to put the files on the correct folders, it appears that his skins and manny files overwrite other files of another character, why??? O your mods, I have Dust, Stepford Cuckoo, Hellion and Husk on my team.

Hope you can help me.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

This was discussed on the first page:

Quote from: Cates on July 05, 2008, 06:17AM
203 was Hawkeye's old slot when it was first converted from PSP. There's a recent post in the Coordinational Concepts thread that updates the slot list as much as I could given recent releases and reservations.

Hawkeye has a different slot now so it doesn't matter.