Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I use Fraps. The unregistered version (which I use) only films 30 seconds, though.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Dihan make me happy please ^^ make a conversion mod for Blackhart *.*

Hey, I tried your Shadow King mod.  It was the first mod I wanted to try.  I found two problems, his second boost didn't work and he freezes during his grabsmash animation once he slams the person to the ground. 

It only freezes if you mash the attack button. I couldn't get it to not do that. The second boost works fine for me. Have you activated all powers at lvl 1? If you have he won't have enough energy to use it.

As for the Blackheart "mod conversion": there isn't a Blackheart mod to convert and the character doesn't interest me enough to warrant me making it from scratch.

Thanks, that helped with the grabsmash and the power.   :carnage:

Hey, I tried the Stepford Cuckoos mod.  She's really cool but her extreme acts funny.  I watched the video you made of all your mods and the other Cuckoos she summons move.  I tried it and they stood there and didn't disappear afterwards. :carnage:

I think I already asked Dihan about this, but Shadow King can't use melee attacks. Is there anything I can do to fix this? And has anyone else experienced this?

I haven't experienced it personally. No matter how many times I've restarted the game. I've double checked all the packages, skeletons, talents, powerstyle, fightstyle and they're all identical to what I use. So he should have melee attacks.

I had that problem.  When I looked in the mod's data file, there was a fightstyle folder instead of a fightstyles folder.  When I extracted it, the main game's data folder had a fightstyle and a fightstyles folder.  I just moved the stuff from the fightstyle to the fightstyles folder and then he could do melee attacks. :carnage:

You can blame my dodgy folders then. I can't be bothered updating it for just a spelling error.

Let me start by saying that I love your sage mod.  Plays great, except that I can't get her punch/kick to work.  Everything else does, just not that.  Is there something that I don't know about?

More like something I don't know about. It works perfectly well for me.

What is the file/files that control that animation? Then I could go look into it myself.

I just had a look. I'll be uploading them now.

EDIT: The files have been updated.