Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow really impressive. So we have the "gold" Elixir as the default character with has healing and deffensive powers, and then he has a rage system, that "transforms" him into the "black" Elixir, wich have the offensive powers right? That's so cool ^_^
I really like the powerset and the skins, and the xtreame looks really awesome, good job with him.
Any news about Lady Mastermind? I saw the pictures in your mods in progress tread and she looks awesome too.

Peace and amazing job as always!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks for the compliments and ego boosting! :D

Whiteking: Lady Mastermind is coming along nicely. I just need to do the icons and some things with the talents and I think she's ready to go. I have exams coming up soon, though, so if anything is released between now and then it'll be Elixir.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Glad to know that she's coming well :) and good luck with your exams my friend!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

What?

It's just every day business here in MarvelMods. :P

Quote from: Dihan on May 10, 2009, 03:25PM
What?

It's just every day business here in MarvelMods. :P

I love this place. I really do. :)

Awesome vid, mate! I always shudder when i see the quality of the skins in mua when they look so pathetic to me while i make them in xml2.

...on the note of which i might add that the alpha squadron anole skin is done and i'm still net handicapped.

Your skins are far from pathetic! I'm itching with excitement to see the new Anole, it's a shame about your internet though.

Don't worry, i'll get it to you by the end of the week. And i myself disabled my internet because it was distracting me from studies.(like that helped!) Anyways, good luck with your exams (and wish me luck, too, since my a-levels begin this 20th!)

Ahh. Wise actions... It didn't work though because you're still here :P

Anyway, good luck and thanks again. Mine start on 5th of June.

Sorry about this, but I do not know where else to ask. I installed the Hellion v1.03 mod and started a new game with default settings and he does not show up in the character select screen and when I go to add him to my roster my game crashes. Same thing happened with Blink and Dust. I don't know if there is something else that I need to do in order to make the mod work properly. I used XMLBCUI to decompile and recompile the mod, all the other mods I have used work properly. Could someone help me please?

Do you have the Official Characters Pack?  Most mods won't run correctly without it.

Nice, Dihan. Wow. If mods still worked on my game (pity they don't. Suspecting heroselect) I would download Elixir