Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
this psylocke mod is unbelievable, this is how she should have been made in videogames !!!
but I'm experiencing a problem, I downloaded the latest ver and started a new game, everything seemed fine at first but now I've reached Mandarin's mission and whenever she's activating her psychic katana, it disappears and does no damage and no sound at all and when her xtreme is used, it slows down the game forever even without activating the katana so I had to quit the game..am I the only one who's facing this?
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Quote from: mccordlarsen on June 13, 2010, 06:02PM
Just wondering if you have an idea as to when you'll be doing Pixie? I love your mods and I can't wait for this one!

Not for a while.

Quote from: Deedooo on June 13, 2010, 06:10PM
straddles there face, spins around the head and flips them over her.
Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 13, 2010, 10:21PM
downloaded the latest version and other than the grabsmash everythings seems to be fine. it does look exactly like black widow's except there is no interact_victim event going on.

That's the correct one. That's what MUA2 Psylocke's grabsmash is. I just copied what it was directly from the MUA2 version. I don't really know enough about the interaction files to want to mess around with it.

Quote from: nshinnosuke on June 14, 2010, 12:46AM
this psylocke mod is unbelievable, this is how she should have been made in videogames !!!
but I'm experiencing a problem, I downloaded the latest ver and started a new game, everything seemed fine at first but now I've reached Mandarin's mission and whenever she's activating her psychic katana, it disappears and does no damage and no sound at all and when her xtreme is used, it slows down the game forever even without activating the katana so I had to quit the game..am I the only one who's facing this?

Do you have a weak computer? I know that if there are a lot of effects happening at once then some effects don't play and the Xtremes don't end. The amount seems to be based on how powerful your computer is. I personally don't have these problems because I just solo the game anyway.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I think my computer isnt that weak since this does not happen usually and besides no effect it also does no damage and sounds...anyway does the 1.02 update has the same herostat entry as the 1.01 one?
edit : I tried revamping from my team and everything is fine...it's really weird that it only happens when my team has the following combinations with Psylocke being on the fourth spot so far : Cyclops,Nightcrawler,Gambit  and Cyclops,Nightcrawler,Jean Grey...whenever I switch either one between Nightcrawler or Cyclops from the team everything works fine...If she is switched from the fourth character slot no problem occurs

Quote from: Dihan on June 14, 2010, 12:53AM
That's the correct one. That's what MUA2 Psylocke's grabsmash is. I just copied what it was directly from the MUA2 version. I don't really know enough about the interaction files to want to mess around with it.

oh, but in this case you can just paste black widow's interaction. simple enough for someone who knows a lot more advanced modding stuff like you. it's this:

FightMove {
   animenum =  ;
   handler = ch_grab_hold_base ;
   lockangles = true ;
   lockspeed = true ;
   name = grab_smash ;
   noautoaim = true ;
   priority = uninterruptable ;
   startchaintime = 0.9 ;
      trigger {
      attackerface = true ;
      doslidemove = true ;
      interaction = data/fightstyles/interact_blackwidow_victim ;
      name = victim ;
      nodename = grabsmashvictim ;
      targetdistance = 22 ;
      time = 0 ;
      victimface = true ;
      }

trigger {
      damage = 4 5 ;
      knockback = 0 ;
      maxrange = 64 ;
      name = punch ;
      offset = -20 ;
      time = 0.75 ;
      }

trigger {
      name = victim_release ;
      ownertime = 2 ;
      time = 0.75 ;
      }

chain {
      action = idle ;
      result = idle ;
      }

}

just fill the animnum entry and it's done.

once again, loved the mod to death. I'm just trying to be helpful ^^.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I can't be bothered. As I said, that's how it is in MUA2 and I've had enough of constantly reuploading it again and again. If I have to do it again then I'll just keep down.

I truly apologize for bothering you, Dihan..
I just wanted to know if someone's facing the same problem as I do,please don't take this seriously

"I did find one problem with Hellion though. When I use his powers in game, the little pictures that come up don't match the pictures in his power menu at the character select screen."
Did you fix this problem?
But, the mod is amazing!!!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

Quote from: Bizarro on July 06, 2010, 05:11AM
"I did find one problem with Hellion though. When I use his powers in game, the little pictures that come up don't match the pictures in his power menu at the character select screen."
Did you fix this problem?
But, the mod is amazing!!!
did you use the cheat code to unlock powers?if you did that's probably why cause that happens to me too

Hahahaha... off course!!! But just him?!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

It's probably down to me not matching the icon numbers in the Talents and the Powerstyle. I'll be slowly going through my mods with updates so it'll be fixed eventually.

Though I don't have this problem. I believe it only affects game pads. I don't have a game pad so I'm unable to test it out either.

A bit of topic Dihan but what are your grapics settings? I wanna display the effects as beatiful as they look on your preview vids ;)

Short answer: The highest everything will go :P

Just an old crunky question :P and i have the feeling this is already reported, but what the heck i ask anyway :P. With the Cuckoo's extreme (phoenix warsong i believe) is there anyway to make the other Cuckoos go away like you did with your prev. vid? Last time i checked these B**ches keep hanging around XD

I don't know. I've always had them disappear.

Nope, just downloaded latest version and didnt happen. I believe theyre actors right? They keep doing their first quick punch and just stay there if there's nothing to punch. Its really hard to get out with the Cuckoo you play