Problem with My Team Bonuses

Started by R0GUE, June 14, 2007, 09:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 14, 2007, 09:41PM Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 09:52PM by R0GUE
Hi guys I looked all over for a previous topic alluding to this problem, but i haven't found anything. Anyway i've been playing through the game with some skins and mods. When it came time to create My Team, I found that I had a Reputation level of 2 with 95 out of 100 toward the next level, I had something like 23,000 Team Skill Points, but I have no actual Team Bonus Skills available to increase.

Any guess as to what caused this? Any solutions to fixing it?

thanks

Which mods do you have, and which files have you replaced?  I haven't seen this problem yet, so it would be an interesting one to recreate.  Without knowing what you've done to the game, I can't even begin to guess how to fix it.  Sounds fun though.  :laugh:
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

The only mods I added were the PSP Characters Hawkeye and Black Widow, and the Next Gen characters. I added skins for Nick Fury, Dr. Strange, and Ms. MArvel.

As to files I altered, in addition to the obvious from above, I've just changed the herostat.engb the hud_heads for above-stated skins, and I think that's all.

Oh wel I've decided to just re-install. No big loss either way. Now if it happens again I'll let you know.