MUA-to-XML2 Projekt -- MODELPACK v1 RELEASED!

Started by Noelemahc, February 27, 2007, 07:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 09, 2007, 03:40PM #45 Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 03:56PM by chimoru
Thank you to both of you, but I still have a few questions/comments.

Matt710,
I have used those links before, but the first link only tells me who the skins belong to, not which costume is assigned to which number.
The Second link tells me which skin goes for which number and whose it is, but only in the Official release, not the contents of this mod.
Is there a guide to the contents of this specific mod as far as which costume is which??
Example:  0401=Storm-(Ultimate) or 0401=Storm-(Classic)

Ratmon,
This Mod WILL replace and mess up my skins if I just copy and paste, so I didn't do that and I would advise that you do not do the same.  (My Sabretooth would turn into Enchantress, my Jean into Electra)

Thanks again for your posts.

I believe most are in the order of this website.  Look at Storm:

Astonishing (first picture) 0401
Retro (second picture) 0402
Ultimate (third picture) 0403
Classic (forth picture) 0404

It will only have the playables and you will have to cross reference with the skins number list I gave you. Hope this helps:

http://www.mycheats.com/view/section/19216/18936/marvel__ultimate_alliance/xbox_360
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Thank you so much for this. It should help quite a bit. :)

Please ghostrider, dare-devil, and Mr.fantastic.

i think i might have found a way around the MUA skeletons not having menu animations and power animations together.  Grab-smashes dont work in XML2 right?  Well i took Invisible Woman's 4-Combat skeleton, renamed her grabmash animation to menu_idle.  So what happens now is in the menu the skeleton does the grabmash when you pick them, then they do it one more time and finally going into an idle position.  As a result no invicibility and now it has a menuaction and menu idle.

Heres pics i replaced Invisible Womans 4-Kombat skeleton with Cyclops, here is how it looks in menu.

when pick them

and then idle

Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Maybe we could use this to give angel a menu animation. Or maybe I'm stupid and your talking about something a none modder would not get.

The problem would be is that we can't add to an existing skeleton, just change them from one or another.  Since no one playable has wings besides deathbird, she would be the only skeleton possible for angel.  But I doubt she has too many animations since she was just a boss in MUA.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

yeah Angel and Deathbird dont have enough to want to alter for a menu animation, at least they show up, MUA combat skeletons dont even show up, they are invicible and you cant even see what custome you are choosing.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it