What characters have YOU replaced?

Started by Grig 32, July 14, 2008, 07:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Grig 32 on July 14, 2008, 07:27PM
Character replaced: Black Panther with Cyclops
Reason: Black Panther is just a wussy clone of Wolverine without a healing factor :P And I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Cyclops... especially because of his refection beam - he's a lot cooler in this game ;)
Name: Spider Woman
Reason: Same as above, her attacks (even fully charged) do very little damage and her extreme is about three inches short of lousy.

i think black panther can do more damage than wolverine and he doesn't need any rage point and don't have a shortage of skill point

and about spider woman
spider woman's 1st skill can do about 1000+ damage point with a full level and can hit many foes in a line at same time so i don't think she is weak
in fact she is one of the great cannon in my team (another is ironman) :)

Well to each their own, in my game Spiderwoman keeps DYING before she can charge up enough power to do any damage... but I agree, Ironman is god ;)

if you really want to use it,you can find some ways to deal with it such throw some webs or fly :)

btw:is there someone can speak Chinese?

Wo hui shuo zhongwen. iammingy ye hui.

真不可思议~他乡遇故知~

Or I can just replace her with a better character :P

Quote from: DomonK on July 24, 2008, 09:50AM
真不可思议~他乡遇故知~

什麼是不可思議的?許多成員知道許多不同的語言。

呵呵~确实是这样~

Blade -> venom

Blade I think is a little difficult to use.his energy is too low and through he is a vimpire he don't have a healing factor skill

but I think if you boost some "weak" rooster or skill in a right way they will be strong
If you use any rapid-tap skill and buff with deadpool's war cry,it will do a lot of damage

Surfer's Rage and War Cry is case in point.

yeah ~
and in that way Dr strange can be a powerful rooster

July 26, 2008, 02:08PM #26 Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 02:11PM by Grig 32
Oh yeah, Dr. Strange is all kinds of good ;) his characters to crates power and his burning fire that drains other characters health is awesome :D

His teleport power is a waste of points though :P

EDIT: In recent 'conversions' I've finally decided to replace Elektra and Spiderwoman with Magneto and Venom :D my two favorite anti-hero's

Not to mention his addictive telekinesis.

Oh yes... Invisible Woman/Dr. Strange/Magneto - I love their telekinesis powers ;) pushing enemies and boxes all over the room with the press of a button... *clicks teeth* brilliant

And throwing them off ledges at the Skrull planet and Asgard...