Activision confirms new spiderman title and sequal to marvel ultimate alliance!!

Started by WaRi0, February 07, 2008, 06:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The new Games Informer is supposed to have information about M:UA2. Someone at gamefaqs posted some info about it ( http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=932588&topic=44019947 ).

Here's his info anyways:

Quote from: TheTrueMayhemAccording to the newest Game Informer piece about MUA 2: Fusion, I know that the Fantastic Four are going to be in it. They even revamped Invisible Woman so she doesn't suck so much arse. They said they got input from the fans, changed characters that people liked, but really sucked to play with in MUA 1.

If you haven't seen or read the article yet, you need to peep it. The graphics alone are just jaw-dropping. You can even see the tiny runes carved into Mjollner (sp?), Thor's Hammer. That, and they replaced the Xtreme Moves with something else that looks to be very very cool... Each character has a powered up move they use like an Xtreme move, but when they start doing it, another character from the team teams up with them and they do a brutal attack... each character has a different combo attack with each character in the game, making for a ton of different power up moves you can witness. For example, Invisible Woman starts creating a telekenetic ball while Iron Man shoots a beam at it. When the ball is about to explode from all the power from Iron Man's blast, she chucks it for large splash damage.

Seriously, from reading that article I am going to sell crack if I have to to get the money for that game. It's gonna be badass. Sorry to get all geeky fanboy about it, but it looks like it is going to blow everything that comes out at the same time it does way, way out for the water. I need to get an HDTV before I get the game ^^!

So if this is real, and I can't see why it wouldn't be, we have a name for the game, a new feature, and 6 more confirmed characters (Fantastic Four, Thor and Iron Man).

Eh, some forum post seems fake.  I'll wait the week or so until E3 happens to find out more.