E3 2008 Debut Trailer

Started by Teancum, July 15, 2008, 06:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on July 16, 2008, 05:40PM
"24 heroes" = only 24 playable characters in the game? If that's the case, it's quite a small improvement to MUA's 23 playbles... :laugh:
I hope there are 24 playable villains, too.

Well they said more :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Well I reckon since Green Goblin and Venom has been confirmed we might get the whole thunderbolts :D

Quote from: Venom on July 16, 2008, 05:49PM
Well they said more :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Well I reckon since Green Goblin and Venom has been confirmed we might get the whole thunderbolts :D

Yeah, that would be very cool as I really enjoyed reading the new Thunderbolts since issue 110. :D

Do you think we will get all of these?
Venom, Green Goblin, Songbird, Moonstone, Bullseye, Penance, Absorbing Man, Swordsman

It would be nice to have them if we do get 24 villains and wasnt Doctor Octupus in the thunderbolts during the civil war ? Be awesome to get him aswell .

Quote from: Venom on July 16, 2008, 06:05PM
It would be nice to have them if we do get 24 villains and wasnt Doctor Octupus in the thunderbolts during the civil war ? Be awesome to get him aswell .

Oh yeah, you are right!!! I forgot he was in Thunderbolts though he was on my wish list... ^^"

Taskmaster was also one , him ,venom , green goblin , doc ock and penance would be the thunderbolts I want :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Ultimate_Alliance_2

According to the wiki page this game will come out on DVD for the PC... I can't find their sources but maybe they've heard of something we haven't, I'll see what I can find on proof :P

Like Teancum said Wikipedia isnt very reliable as anyone can edit it same as Ign .

I know, that's why I'm trying to find proof

Whether the wiki is talking about Secret War or Secret Wars in the plot section is another question... haha

*snicker* tell me about it ;)

I am pretty sure it will come to PC (actually... i am hoping T_T)

24 heroes TOTAL? That SUCKS! XD... There goes out 45 or so heros lists :(

Well... i am pretty much ok with the actual number... as long as Wolvie, Hulk, Ironman and Deadpool are in it (3 out of 4 ain't that bad ^^, and i can bet that the 4th one is there for sure!)...

My true concern, is about a PC version...

Cheers^^

Well since their going to up the default characters by one - maybe the 'limit' will be upped to twenty-eight... giving us a total of 28 chars instead of the 27 we work with now

EDIT: What I wanna know... is how they increase the number :P if we knew that we wouldn't need MUA 2 lol

MUA1 is 27 characters because during development you had the standard 23 + Moon Knight + Colossus + Hulk + defaultman.

Plus it's a different developer entirely this time around.

However, there is no mentioning of Civil War in this trailer.

Yeah I know - that's what I'm saying, maybe this time around the game won't be hard coded and we'll be able to add loads of characters without replacing others :D