If you could choose the next roster for XML3...

Started by megansunfire, July 18, 2008, 09:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I kno

Emma Frost
Pheonix
Dazzler
Wolfsbane
Moonstar
Chamber
Magik
Blink
Gambit
Iceman
Magneto
Bishop

UNLOCKABLES
Professor X
Shadow King
Havok
Psylocke
Marvel Girl(Rachel Summers)
Colossus
Stepford Cuckoos
Magma
Jubilee
Wolverine
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Quote from: Tanekado on November 14, 2008, 10:29PM
I kno

Emma Frost
Pheonix
Dazzler
Wolfsbane
Moonstar
Chamber
Magik
Blink
Gambit
Iceman
Magneto
Bishop

UNLOCKABLES
Professor X
Shadow King
Havok
Psylocke
Marvel Girl(Rachel Summers)
Colossus
Stepford Cuckoos
Magma
Jubilee
Wolverine

I'm curious. Why Shadow King?

shadow king is a powerful enemy even though he and professor had their differences.  I have to say shadow king would make a powerful ally if the astral plane is in danger
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I would definatley want an XML3, and it would be awesome if they added more that 15-18 characters. They should be able to on the 360 or PS3. More power. I'm choosing to have 24 initially playable characters and 4 unlockables, adding up to a total of 28 in all. The 360 and PS3 can handle that. I also brought back some of the heroes from XML1. I also have new and returning Brotherhood members as my storyline pick for XML3 would be the Phoenix Saga and I would think that the Brotherhood would help the X-Men stop Phoenix (even though they actually didn't I don't think). I also noted next to each character is they're new or what other games they were playable in.

This would be my roster:
1) Wolverine (XML1-XML2)
2) Cyclops (XML1-XML2)
3) Storm (XML1-XML2)
4) Rogue (XML1-XML2)
5) Nightcrawler (XML1-XML2)
6) Colossus (XML1-XML2)
7) Gambit (XML1-XML2)
8) Angel (NEW)
9) Shadowcat (NEW)
10) Psylocke (XML1)
11) Beast (XML1)
12) Dazzler (NEW)
13) Magneto (XML2)
14) Juggernaut (XML2) - Now a member of the X-Men
15) Toad (XML2)
16) Scarlet Witch (XML2) - Now a member of The Avengers
17) Mystique (NEW)
18) Pyro (XML2 PC)
19) Sabretooth (XML2 PC)
20) Banshee (NEW)
21) Blink (NEW)
22) Quicksilver (NEW)
23) Magma (XML1)
24) Jubilee (XML1)

Unlockables
Jean Grey - Only because she would be possosesed by the Phoenix Force but I'm sure people would still want to play her

Emma Frost - Because in my mind she would be a member of the Hellfire Club within the game but at a certain point early on in the game, she would rejoin the X-Men

Rachel Summers - I think she would be a cool unlockable

X23 - shes just one of my favorites

"Jean Grey could have lived to become a god. But it was more important to her, to die a human"

Quote from: StepfordCuckoos<3 on November 15, 2008, 07:15PM
shadow king is a powerful enemy even though he and professor had their differences.  I have to say shadow king would make a powerful ally if the astral plane is in danger

Then that should be a story plot and one of the levels, where he can aid you there.

I´d like to see completely new characters.
I also wasn´t so excited to see X-Men in MUA, because I already played them in XML1+2 enough. Also I love it when you are able to unlock something. I think that was great about XML1 that you gained characters almost one by one.

Armor
Hepzibah
Surge
Anole
Dust
Prodigy
Havok
Elixir
Mercury
Lifeguard
Sway
Vulcan
Wraith
Pulse

Warpath (Unlocked after finishing Chapter 1)
Angel (Unlocked after finishing Chapter 2)
Banshee (Unlocked after finishing Chapter 3)
Changeling (Unlocked after finishing Chapter 4)

Cannonball (Unlocked after finishing game on Easy)
Longshot (Unlocked after finishing game on Normal)
Proteus (Unlocked after finishing game on Hard)

Sunspot (Unlocked after finding all Dangerroom Discs)
Dead Girl (Unlocked after finding all Comicbooks)
Cable (Unlocked after finishing all Dangerrooms)

I don't think one would be so surprised to see X-Men in a Marvel game. They are major iconic figures in the universe.

They are way to powerful to simply be on a roster.  It would be wise to have some weaker characters on the roster.  This is just my opinion =]

Weaker ones may not be so majorly iconic in the universe.

That is true though. Well i never thought that through so you are right.

Legends 3 would be great so long as it has nothing to do with the 'Phoenix' storyline. If it does I will kill myself. I'm soo sick of people over hyping that. It sucks!

I'm a big fan of Jean, but I don't think that the Dark Phoenix saga should not be the major storyline. Maybe the main focus of a one act or two. I liked how in MUA you got to fight against Jean with her in her DP costume, and her being only a minor boss, not a major boss. Why they didn't include her with Nightcrawler in DLC, I shall never know.

just look on xml 3 ideas for mine ok
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

I'D SAY

CYCLOPS
STORM
EMMA FROST
ANGEL
JEAN GREY
BANSHEE
GAMBIT
BEAST
ROGUE