CoH and CoV

Started by Shauny7488, July 21, 2008, 05:56AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i just started playing them and i realised that the collectors editions have bonus content that i want :) so if anyone has either collectors editions they want to sell, lets see what we can work out, i trust you guys and hope no one rips anyone off

thanks guys :)

i used to play coh. but i played alot less than my"friends"(just people i met online that i usualy played with) and by the time i was at twenty they were at thirty and whenever i played with them i died a bunch of times. my debt was huge! i dont think i ever worked it off.....btw, what lvl are u?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

being a lot idiot but which games are CoH and CoV?

it stands for city of heroes and city of villains respectively. heres the main sight:cityofheroes.com

basically u create a hero/villain, give them powers, and level them up to gegt more powers :P

my main is level 21, dont worry bout the debt, theres a series of badges in it for ya for paying off debt

July 22, 2008, 12:27AM #6 Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:16AM by Venom
Hi Shauny (Got your pm) I know the australian Eb games still sells city of villians collectors edition last time I was there , so maybe you could check their or Ebay :D
Which one is better heroes or villains ? Been thinking about getting one and how much is it a month or whatever the subscription is ?

I definitely want to play this MMORPG. But it's P2P! That's why I don't use WoW as well.

heroes or villains? depends, i think the villains stuff needs some tweeking but its still good. playing as heroes or villains, probably depends on what you prefer in comics. @ midnight curse, there are pvp areas, otherwise there is no pvp, the pvp areas are optional too btw.

I think Curse means "Pay 2 Play" .

Wait the minute, Collector Edition is PS3 right.

lol of course thats what he said, dont ask me how i got 2 mixed up for a v :S

CoH isnt on ps3, its pc only

Yes, Venom is correct. P2P, not PvP, is pay to play, not player vs. player.

IMO heroes is definetly better. i think villains was just done quickly so more people would buy it.

CoH doesn't have lairs. I think.