best mods

Started by muafan, July 22, 2008, 05:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
im getting xml2 and i wanna iknow what mods are most recomended? also what chars. are the worst and thus are best for replacement?  my the  :xmen_logo:-force be with u. (terrible pun i know )

I would suggest replacing deadpool, professor, iron man, sabertooth, pyro. This are some mods most get! my top 20

1.Emma frost- She works great plus she has her own style of power to confuse enemies
2.Psylocke- Shes favorite to me try her maybe shes your type
3.Angel- hes cool except story killer
4.havok- Love this one
5.polaris she is worth trying
6.beast-Get him if you like him on XML
7.x-man- Awesome trust me
8.marvel girl- like mother like daughter
9.mystique- nice mod
10.spiderman-one of the best mod if you one someone who's not an x-men
11.northstar-fan or not hes really cool
12.jubilee- she better than you think
13.multipleMan- must try
14.shadowcat- she kicks ass plus she even becomes phases
15.quicksilver- he really brings new gameplay
16.avalanche- lots of reason not a story breaker, very strong, cool!
17.dust- i like her
18.blackcat- nice one
19.magma- yeah shes hot
20.cable- I mean cable come on!
others i like daredevil, marrow, forge, dark Phoenix, husk, shatterstar, captin marvel, silversufer
Really all the mods are great, some even bring new tricks like shadowcat able to walk threw walls, quicksilver always on superspeed, multiple man could multiple and so on.
Also I suggest you don't replace but change them around ounces in a while because all of them are very cool.

well i have most of these for mua but i want to know if theres any not out for mua that are good.
but u know whatbased on ur recomendation i might try quicsilver, dust paloris and havok. (havnt tried those 2 for mua)

anyhow is magik as good as she looks?

how do you get mystique on marvel ultimate alliance

Quote from: xenadssdssd on May 31, 2009, 06:56PM
how do you get mystique on marvel ultimate alliance

completely the wrong place to ask this, its not even in the right section this is the XML2 board
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

:deadpool: alguien habla español :deadpool:

Quote from: JETORONE on July 09, 2009, 07:57AM
:deadpool: alguien habla español :deadpool:

Hola!
Claro que si, ¿en que podemos ayudarte?

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

:deadpool: se puede conseguir mods (que estan en ingles) teniendo el juego de x-men legends 2 en español  :deadpool:

Me parece que si es posible, el problema es cuando tienen conversaciones especiales con otros personajes, pero creo que los archivos cson los mismos, asi que no debería haber ningun problema.
De cualquier forma te aconsejo que antes de instalar un mod, hagas una copia de seguridad de todos los archivos del juego, así, si algo sale mal, simplemente vuelves a poner los archivos originales y tu juego no se verá afectado.

Translation:
He's asking if he can get mods for his XML2, but his game is in spanish, not in english. I told him that it's possible because most of the problems between different versions of the games (MUA, XML2)are because the unique conversations, but unless of that the mods should be work perfectly. I also suggested him that it's better if he has a back up, just for security.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

:deadpool: mis favoritos:                    :deadpool: my favourite:           
:deadpool: 1 masacre                         :deadpool: 1 deadpool
:gambit2:  2 gambito                         :gambit2:  2 gambito
:iceman:   3 el hombre de hielo              :iceman:   3 iceman
     ...   4 el resto                             ...   4 the rest