Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/37442.html

Luke Cage confirmed, plus fusion powers for:
Invisible Woman-Iron Man
Spider-Man-Iron Man
Hulk-Wolverine
Thing-Human Torch

We've seen most of the rest before.

It still reminds me more of the lame Fantastic Four movie games than a Marvel Ultimate Alliance game.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Actually the second F4 game had fusion. I'm not really keen on having Luke Cage in, considfring the critical comments on him.

Cage's animations look retarded.  The chain looks like it's made of wood.

great! now I want it again and screw the x-men i guess i could wait untill x-men3 since they already have there own game already mind as well enjoy other marvel heros.

Quote from: Teancum on July 24, 2008, 11:55AM
Cage's animations look retarded.  The chain looks like it's made of wood.
true. but it's probably still a work in progress, remember, the first MUA pics had cel-shaded characters.

anyhow, from what i've seen this game looks nice. graphics are getting always better. They should sell video cards with the game

Very good trailer, the graphics are great...However their pretty much using the same characters as MUA 1...I really was hoping for a change you know. Sure it's a trailer and they could be keeping some characters a secret but it just gets dull after a while in my opinion.

Hahah ya I saw the chain had "cage" at the end..Doesn't he have brass knuckles that say "Cage"

Luke's Costume looks way better and they finally took off the sunglasses

Cage looks like a rapper.

His fourth costume from the first and current MUA: Street, I think, reminded me of Young Jeezy.

I noticed a metal block at the end of Cage's chain, but didn't see the words "CAGE" on them.

Here's a screenshot:

He also has "CAGE" on his belt.

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

July 25, 2008, 05:29PM #11 Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:43PM by ladykiller
He's gangster now, LOL

Lyrics to his new song

go, go, go, go, Go cage is your birthday we gonna not use you, like it's your birthday.
and you know we don't give a fU(k that your on the game.

find me out of your team, getting replace by a mod.
I into being no use, I'm not into kicking ass.
So come take me off, if you into a beter mod.

Hey, we don't know how bad or good Cage will be in the sequel.

hmm hmm so who are the confirmed charactes so far anyone knows something about it?? i really hope this one will be release for PC ohh god i hope it does

Check out my official stuff page in this board, Luis.