PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think everyone would rather have Psylocke instead of Fury..

I must see a video of him... Now would be nice.

they said that there will be a video of Penance on Gametrailers later on today (:

It was said the last character wont be revealed so Im guessing it will be a character unlocked after playing through the game which last time was Nick Fury.

I think the last character might be Cable... Since in this video in 00:02 Cable says what you have to do etc.
So he might be unlocked after completing the game or at one point. That's my opinion
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

You know that's a good one!

I agree... I mean I think the same :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Cable is like a better and cooler version of Fury...

Quote from: TheStorm on August 15, 2008, 06:28AM
I'm so pissed there's no PC version....

Would that we would have to mod consile versions?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Jean Grey has been said by one of the guys working for MUA2 at Comiccon to be resurrected by collecting some crystals which I read on HeroHQ are the same ones Galactus was using in the first.

I wonder if there will be another collect-to-unlock character, like in the first MUA. I think there won't be more official X-Men character, because there are four, so we can use the "X-Men team bonus".

6 actually. Jean, Gambit, Storm, Wolverine, Juggs, and Deadpool. Yes Deadpool is being counted as an X-Man.

Do you know that for sure?  Or did someone tell you that?  Wade wasn't counted as an X-Man in MUA1, and only worked with them for a short time

There was a video of Storm, Wolverine, Jean, and Deadpool and everyone said that Deadpool was being carried in their bonus which had to be X-Men.

I don't think the word "everyone" applies here :P Since everyone can start rumors. There could be a "Mutant" bonus though.