PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I knew about penance but not Songbird.To make the game sell they would obviously have to put famous characters in and some new ones.And about those people i never heard of are Prodigy(who the hell is he and where he comes from),Fold,Tinkerer,Justice, and Lucia Bon Vardos

I have herd nothing about them either although I knew about songbird, Isnt the tinker a FF villian or something?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Justice is also a New Warrior. He, Firestar, Namorita, and Penance (AKA Speedball) were all New Warriors. Also the Fold was created for the game, it has never been in the comics.

Ya they talk about the New Warriors alot in the game.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

hello, i don't have this version yet, but i will, by using the cheats, can you save your game? (i would have asked this in the cheats section but it's closed so i ask here)

All cheats prevent you from saving unless you use the codes that unlock Hulk, Thor, or Jean

You also can't get achievements or trophies if you activate cheats.

That's why I was just happy with the Jean one,, I had everyone else unloacked, but all I wanted was Jean and I just couldn't find all her stuff so I had to use it :p

ok, thank you for answering, i'll only use the unlock Jean code.